FORUMS

Camo applied fine in dock, but then not shown in game/battle

Posté: //
27 Novembre 2020 23:54

I blew 599 GP to get the Camo pattern bundle. I added to all my ships in my fleet (well, except for my Tac Cruisers.. That's another issue, why is there no Camo pattern for them or the Nox??). Paint color was set to Ghost (red and black) Then I got into game (with a Legendary Tier 4 Blud), and the color is right, but my camo is gone. Just a default pattern shown. In next game I repeated with the Lorica - same thing - got the color, but no camo. I spent actual cash to get the GP to get the camo package, so I am feeling like that was literally wasted money now. Pretty unhappy.

I attempted to report using in-game Bug Reporter, but the dang PS4 version seems to only give you like 40 characters max in the body of the message, so having to report it here.

Platform PS4 username brianbloom in game

4 Décembre 2020 15:33

Sooo.. it's been a week and I'm not sure anyone is even paying attention. Here's photographic evidence... Here's the ship in drydock: Here's the ship in drydock Same ship minutes later in game: Same ship minutes later in game

Seriously needs fixed, and/or we need to refund for people who pay for camoflage package.

12 Décembre 2020 20:31

okay, so this is apparently abandonware and I'm the idiot for spending money on camo. Truly sad to see this game, with such amazing potential, get discarded like this.

14 Décembre 2020 10:35

Hey yous guys,

DN Raydog is aware of this bug. He has a fix ready to go and it will be applied in the very next update.

No ETA on the update but it will likely arrive before or just after Dec 25th

BTW, these forums are basically dead.

Open an account on Discord and join the Dreadnought channel there. This is the most active place for updates and news.

The Devs are very active on Discord and respond to questions in real time.

I play on the PS4 meow

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.