FORUMS

hello newcomer here

Posté: //
20 Janvier 2016 21:13

I just got my key in the emails, and my first question is are we allowed to stream this game on twitch. I was just wondering and thought id ask before i got into trouble or something lol. also looking for people to buddy up with if anyones interested, super excited!!

Ron Kitchen

20 Janvier 2016 21:22

Im up for a teamup. smile

20 Janvier 2016 21:26

Shadowspark#1346 posted (#post-10207)

Im up for a teamup. smile

good to meet you smile i have teamspeak and a mc as well. do you know if we are allwed to stream the game?? if any bugs occur i would shut the stream down if they are worried about that or any features they dont want people to see i can cover up via my overlay.

Ron Kitchen

20 Janvier 2016 21:40

Read the whole email.
Short answer is no.

20 Janvier 2016 21:53

NZ_InFerno#9735 posted (#post-10222)

Read the whole email.
Short answer is no.

I did Read the email and the User agreement but i didnt see anything, which is why i aksed smile hope to see you in htere smile

Ron Kitchen

21 Janvier 2016 05:10

welcome to the forums captain

Dreadnought Wikia

21 Janvier 2016 12:22

DEVASTRATOR#4326 posted (#post-10433)

welcome to the forums captain

TY!! very helpful <3 much love

Ron Kitchen

21 Janvier 2016 21:24

ronk1#1120 posted (#post-10198)

I just got my key in the emails, and my first question is are we allowed to stream this game on twitch. I was just wondering and thought id ask before i got into trouble or something lol. also looking for people to buddy up with if anyones interested, super excited!!

I haven't yet been invited to alpha, however, I have seen videos published on the gameplay. (I am watching every one I can get my hands on). So my answer is, there is probably a legal way.

For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.
˙˙˙sǝʇnuᴉɯ ǝɹoɯ ǝʌᴉɟ

21 Janvier 2016 21:44

heres a link answering your question smile https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/forum/topic/2073/

For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.
˙˙˙sǝʇnuᴉɯ ǝɹoɯ ǝʌᴉɟ

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.