FORUMS

Update on the Alpha testing rules and NDA

Posté: //
21 Janvier 2016 06:10

Hope the devs will see this.

As the title suggest, it would be a good idea to give a clear post about the rules and NDA of the alpha testing phase, especially considering there's a flow of new players. The E-mail was rather short and gave almost no indications about it, aside from no permission to stream and post videos on the net.

An official sticky dev post on the forum would be way more visible in my opinion. Even if it's a summary and just a link to some rumes and agreements service.

And maybe even some of the Pre-Alpha testers might want to know if there's any change on this.

Waiting Carrier.exe to be present in Dreadnought.
Please wait...

21 Janvier 2016 07:57

Are we allowed to post screenshots?

21 Janvier 2016 08:11

Admiral_Noob#0929 posted (#post-10496)

Are we allowed to post screenshots?

No you aren't allowed to post any media, or talk about the game outside the Alpha forums. Unless it's things that are public knowledge.

Dreadnought Testers - Chat & VoIP

21 Janvier 2016 08:44

according to EULA on dreadnought files the last change was on 24/9/2015 so I think it's the same

Dreadnought Wikia

21 Janvier 2016 22:07

are we allowed to promote the game without saying anything about any mechanics or matches or any of that? i know quiet a few people in my clan would love this game.

Ron Kitchen

21 Janvier 2016 22:20

ronk1#1120 posted (#post-10799)

are we allowed to promote the game without saying anything about any mechanics or matches or any of that? i know quiet a few people in my clan would love this game.

Yes, a lot of the game is public knowledge after all. Just not the finer details

Dreadnought Testers - Chat & VoIP

28 Avril 2016 09:00

Ok guys

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.