FORUMS

(ON HOLD) Site for displaying game data

Posté: //
23 Février 2016 14:01

Mis à jour //
29 Avril 2016 10:36

Real life decided to throw me a curve ball. However if anyone is planning a database site in the future we have done a lot of "pre-work" for gathering data and what not. I am also glad to helping out, but sadly I can't be the one organizing it. Discord and Reddit is keeping me busy with my sudden reduction of free time smile

Dreadnought Testers - Chat & VoIP

26 Avril 2016 17:11

Nice, I'm a web developer and was also interested in doing something like that, but I'm not too confident about my design skills, but I could give it a try.

Just for reference this is our clan page: https://www.blue-vengeance.de/home/
I also like to mess around with game data/APIs like the Community Warfare Map from Mechwarrior Online
https://www.blue-vengeance.de/home/community-warfare/

Blue Vengeance - Deutscher Multigaming Casual Clan

27 Avril 2016 02:30

What framework are you using? If it's something I'm familiar with, I can give it a go! Design is not my forte, but implementation can be done in no time!

You'd make a good Cephalon.

29 Avril 2016 10:40

xVienna#1480 posted (#post-24167)

What framework are you using? If it's something I'm familiar with, I can give it a go! Design is not my forte, but implementation can be done in no time!

I actually have a designer that has helped me out and designed the site to a large extent. It was close to done, but you know what they say the last 10% is 90% of the work. Me and the GF broke up a week ago meaning I need to get rid of the appartment and divide stuff, then I have to hunt for a new place to live. So yeah, time is an issue. I don't mind pitching in with knowledge of how the game is structured and what not, but I can't run it anymore.

Technology wise it is Elixir using the Phoenix framework, so pretty obscure. It originally just started as a fun project, then I got carried away...seems like I won't have time to finish it. I have passed on the data to Devastrator, which will hopefully put it into a wiki and make it look decent smile If anyone else plans a wiki or something like that, let me know.

Dreadnought Testers - Chat & VoIP

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.