FORUMS

A Petition for Change

Posté: //
16 Décembre 2016 18:45

If leaving a reply equals a 'sign', consider it -SIGNED- by me. I find it extremely discouraging to know how long it takes to buy a new ship even WITHOUT the maintenance. I said nothing of it because I wanted to see how it worked in-game, now I see it works terrible. Hope to see it removed soon smile

-We do not go gentle into that good night- -Rage, rage against the dying of the light-

16 Décembre 2016 18:58

Signed!

16 Décembre 2016 19:54

If they want to carry on with "ship" progression they will need to add a whole lot more ships that are not just reskins, anyways I cant see DR going the path of "War thunder" or "World of tanks" game types
If developer so desires to add progression to the game then I would rather see module,weapon and/or even cosmetic game progression (like in Overwatch) than 5 or more reskins of the same ship with better health and damage

Signed

17 Décembre 2016 10:10

Just played a few 1.4 matches (actually installed the game again). To be fair, I love the game, just not the rest around it... But I see that 1.4 fixed 0 issues

Dreadnought Support Tool | Customer Support | Dreadnought Discord | Ship Datamine - by Snib

17 Décembre 2016 11:02

leXl#8204 posted (#post-79586)

If they want to carry on with "ship" progression they will need to add a whole lot more ships that are not just reskins, anyways I cant see DR going the path of "War thunder" or "World of tanks" game types
If developer so desires to add progression to the game then I would rather see module,weapon and/or even cosmetic game progression (like in Overwatch) than 5 or more reskins of the same ship with better health and damage

Signed

With what you've said, I'm surprised you're signing a petition that favours KEEPING the maintenance (with changes) and keeping the tier system (with only minor tweaks). There is a petition asking for those things to actually be removed, and proposing ways to monetise WITHOUT needing those obnoxious and ant-fun aspects:
https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/forum/topic/37192/

Not going to say you can't sign both (even though I won't sign it for my own reasons, I do respect the effort that's been put into making this petition), but your attitude seems more in line with my petition than this one. Just thought it was worth putting out there as an option.

http://i.imgur.com/f5SVkIz.jpg
---V^^^V---
Step into your daydreams, and follow them home

17 Décembre 2016 11:11

SIGNED

17 Décembre 2016 14:42

Consider this signed by me as well, but spoiler alert, they aren't going to listen to you. Ben watching this game for like half a year now, decided to jump in few weeks ago since this big update was supposed to have dropped. I should have looked at these forums before i bought, i would have avoided it like the plague. The game play is wonderful, everything else they added around it is horrible and disheartening.

Furthermore, is it even possible to get a refund on the founders pack? i cant find the option for it anywhere, I' getting a serious "hahahaha grey box has your money, and there nothing you can do about it" kind of feeling about this game. Slimey. Normally I'm the whale who will make it rain getting pretty skins and stuff, But in this case they have cheated me, what iv been watching for the last 6 months eagerly on streams and youtube, is not at all what they sold me. bait and switch.

What a dreadnought of a disappointment this has been.

17 Décembre 2016 20:39

Signed. I honestly wish the devs would revert back to the last alpha build - it was a better game.

Ceterum censeo anti-nuke lasers delenda est

17 Décembre 2016 21:07

+1 would sign again.

"Ait Convarion was probably the most aggressive of the commanders Isard had working for her. He knew how to fight a Star Destroyer—what chances you could take with it and what chances you couldn't."
―Wedge Antilles

17 Décembre 2016 21:10

Bastard2k#9344 posted (#post-76939)

Signed.

IMHO its not the only problems within Dreadnought. Developers, please listen to the community! I've joined beta after 2.0 and I can see that the game have got a lot internal technical issues, like packages loss(0 cred\GB points), crushes on some visuals, Alt+Tab crushes in fullscreen, problems with the sound realisation (engine sounds lag sometimes, with fps loss), corrupted tech tree (look for Koschei), non appliable briefings from different tech tree( as devs says, they should be enable to set em on any ship, but it can be installed only in the ships of same manufacturer) and so on. This list could be prolonged, but ALL of this was already mentioned by community, on THIS forum.

I hope, that the incoming update will fix, at least, some of this problems... Oh, almost forgot that the damage model on T5 and T4 Harwich makes everything lags.
I appreciate the support.

Discord Moderator "Once you reach level 49 your title should be Anax Below the Belt, obviously" ---Lord Griffin CH- Sometimes at the beggining of a match I forget I still don't have my RAM's back TheBorg- Yeah I can imagine you giving orders to your crew "Engage RAMMING SPEED!" "We don't have any RAM's sir!" "I don't care, do it anyway!"

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.