FORUMS

A Petition for Change

Posté: //
7 Janvier 2017 03:13

Oblivion, your spirit is in a good place but your simply not going to get what you want in your petition. It's just plain not going to happen, you need to get realistic.

Discord Moderator "Once you reach level 49 your title should be Anax Below the Belt, obviously" ---Lord Griffin CH- Sometimes at the beggining of a match I forget I still don't have my RAM's back TheBorg- Yeah I can imagine you giving orders to your crew "Engage RAMMING SPEED!" "We don't have any RAM's sir!" "I don't care, do it anyway!"

7 Janvier 2017 03:59

Well, according to Jan 6th news item on final account wipes...

"It also enables us to make vital changes to the Manufacturer and ship Tech Trees based on community feedback, which we’ll have more details on next week. You can expect to see the full patch notes for update 1.4.1 during this maintenance window."

I'm optimistic.

7 Janvier 2017 05:32

Corran Horn#0411 posted (#post-89928)

Oblivion, your spirit is in a good place but your simply not going to get what you want in your petition. It's just plain not going to happen, you need to get realistic.

Corran, your spirit is in the right place, but there's no way YOUR petition is going to make enough of a change to save the game. It's just plain not going to happen, you AND the devs need to get realistic.

http://i.imgur.com/f5SVkIz.jpg
---V^^^V---
Step into your daydreams, and follow them home

7 Janvier 2017 06:40

HighHubris#9802 posted (#post-90045)

Well, according to Jan 6th news item on final account wipes...

"It also enables us to make vital changes to the Manufacturer and ship Tech Trees based on community feedback, which we’ll have more details on next week. You can expect to see the full patch notes for update 1.4.1 during this maintenance window."

I'm optimistic.

But you need to get realistic... smile

Sadly the new trees which they "leaked" in yesterdays dev stream differ from the current ones in only minor ways. Maintenance will also stay. Therefore, if we don't love it, we got to leave it, no matter if we idealistically don't want it to die a slow and painful death. smile

Suddenly the sun should shine through the clouds, an eagle should come out of the sky and take maintenance away beyond the horizon never to be seen again...

7 Janvier 2017 07:01

Mis à jour //
7 Janvier 2017 10:14

Honor Harrington#0691 posted (#post-90157)

Sadly the new trees which they "leaked" in yesterdays dev stream differ from the current ones in only minor ways. Maintenance will also stay. Therefore, if we don't love it, we got to leave it, no matter if we idealistically don't want it to die a slow and painful death. smile

Too bad then. I really enjoyed the game. But it's hardly realistic to say that the most of the people will grind enough through the tree-maze to build there "ideal fleet", which seems to be the point of the dev. Even if building this fleet is going far beyond player patience and there game replay potential.

Let's wait for the open beta and if no better, then it's a kiss good by :s

Best proposal to put 2.0 in the right way. Please hear this guy dev https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/forum/topic/30780/?page=3#post-71653

7 Janvier 2017 09:48

Honor Harrington#0691 posted (#post-90157)

Oh i don't know about "need" to get realistic. Minor changes couldn't really ever be vital and i dont't think I've ever seen anyone complaining about minor things with the progression.

But, it's a free game and this is a glaring issue so if it's not making headway in a couple weeks, it will later on. And even if it doesn't, meh it's a free game there will be more.

7 Janvier 2017 13:51

Well... We can say that we need to wait with the news. Either the game goes in the right direction, or we will just have to take ours. At least we will be able to enjoy for a reason: a good turn or stop passing through the forum hoping for nothing ^^

https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/news/final-account-reset-begins-next-week/

Best proposal to put 2.0 in the right way. Please hear this guy dev https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/forum/topic/30780/?page=3#post-71653

9 Janvier 2017 04:00

Sanguinius113#9195 posted (#post-79976)

Consider this signed by me as well, but spoiler alert, they aren't going to listen to you. Ben watching this game for like half a year now, decided to jump in few weeks ago since this big update was supposed to have dropped. I should have looked at these forums before i bought, i would have avoided it like the plague. The game play is wonderful, everything else they added around it is horrible and disheartening.

Furthermore, is it even possible to get a refund on the founders pack? i cant find the option for it anywhere, I' getting a serious "hahahaha grey box has your money, and there nothing you can do about it" kind of feeling about this game. Slimey. Normally I'm the whale who will make it rain getting pretty skins and stuff, But in this case they have cheated me, what iv been watching for the last 6 months eagerly on streams and youtube, is not at all what they sold me. bait and switch.

What a dreadnought of a disappointment this has been.

I appreciate your support, let's see where things go.

Discord Moderator "Once you reach level 49 your title should be Anax Below the Belt, obviously" ---Lord Griffin CH- Sometimes at the beggining of a match I forget I still don't have my RAM's back TheBorg- Yeah I can imagine you giving orders to your crew "Engage RAMMING SPEED!" "We don't have any RAM's sir!" "I don't care, do it anyway!"

9 Janvier 2017 07:38

Corran Horn#0411 posted (#post-89928)

Realistically this game will vanish off the radar quickly if they maintain their current direction. No amount of minor fix can save a fundamentally flawed progression system.

14 Janvier 2017 04:07

Jamodon#5053 posted (#post-80077)

Signed. I honestly wish the devs would revert back to the last alpha build - it was a better game.
Man I miss you around these parts bro! Let's hope things change soon so we can get the old Alpha players back.

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.