FORUMS

Discord (VoIP)

Posté: //
29 Avril 2016 19:26

Get this Stickied wobbley you're off your game.. Lest we remember Ignore This!!!

Auto-AIM.. Holding your mommies hand one target at a time..

29 Avril 2016 20:00

Thanks for your help last night winter, had a blast playing with you guys even if I was a bit of a zombie smile

MiaovenWinter#5495 posted (#post-26372)

Just putting my services out there; I'm a fairly experienced Alpha session player who will be spending most of my time helping newcomers to the game instead of pubstomping with premades (I see you S2!). I'll try to be in General and Help channels as much as possible when I'm online, please do not hesitate to ask for help on progression, game mechanics, module selection, etc. I'm also happy to guide and coach people in-game who have no idea what's going on and need a helping hand.

2 Mai 2016 03:53

what is the server address?

2 Mai 2016 03:54

Ironwill#3334 posted (#post-28340)

what is the server address?

Just click the link in the first post?

Dreadnought Testers - Chat & VoIP

8 Mai 2016 20:25

Quick update for everyone, we will be hosting more events via the Discord server. We are planning on doing some events tailored for new players as a learning experience as well as more competitive tournaments.

Come check us out and get in on the action!

"Ait Convarion was probably the most aggressive of the commanders Isard had working for her. He knew how to fight a Star Destroyer—what chances you could take with it and what chances you couldn't."
―Wedge Antilles

12 Juin 2016 01:17

Mis à jour //
12 Juin 2016 21:14

So, when and why this thread stopped being stickied? Just because the original creator left the communtiy doesn't mean that this is an important thread to have stickied...

'Member when SixFoot tried to justify making Dreadnought P2W? I Do! No seriously I 'member! Also 'member "The Article"? I 'member!
SixFoot, a very accurate company name. They only bury their games Six Feet under.

12 Juin 2016 07:41

Mis à jour //
12 Juin 2016 21:13

Dogeneer#0485 posted (#post-38127)

So, when and why this thread stopped being stickied? Just because the original creator left the communtiy doesn't mean that this is an important thread to have stickied...

"Competent moderation"

13 Juin 2016 16:53

Mis à jour //
13 Juin 2016 20:57

Why was that ninja moderated now?
(Just saying, kind of suspicious it was hid right after Chip went Stasi on Discord again, even though that post has nothing in common with that)

13 Juin 2016 17:38

Mis à jour //

DESU_Wyvyrias#8434 posted (#post-38257)

Why was that ninja moderated now?
(Just saying, kind of suspicious it was hid right after Chip went Stasi on Discord again, even though that post has nothing in common with that)

"Chip going stasi" (whatever that means) as in the server owner giving a 24 hour ban to people who are calling others homophobic slurs and talking about Nazis. You and Doge know better than anyone the server rules we have implemented and have been given multiple warnings. If you can't follow the simple rules we have in place then I would suggest you stay off the server ¯\(ツ)

Dreadnought Reddit - Moderator Dreadnought Discord Server - Admin

13 Juin 2016 17:59

Mis à jour //

Chipinators#8309 posted (#post-38259)
"Chip going stasi" (whatever that means) as in the server owner giving a 24 hour ban to people who are calling others homophobic slurs and talking about Nazis. You and Doge know better than anyone the server rules we have implemented and have been given multiple warnings. If you can't follow the simple rules we have in place then I would suggest you stay off the server ¯\(ツ)

Filthy redditor, you cannot even read properly.
(Doge did that to an degree, though)

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.