FORUMS

Buying both Founders Packs

Posté: //
27 Avril 2016 03:36

Hello,

what happens, if I would buy both Founders Packs?
Do I get
- 3500 GP
- 37 Days Elite
- Hunter & Mercenary Cosmetic Exclusives
- 6 Fleet Recruitment Packs
- 5 Hero Ships
?

And what is about the second Morningstar? Do I get anything for compensation? Have not found any reliable information yet.

27 Avril 2016 03:42

Its only one Founder Pack per Account. Guess you cant buy both, but only upgrade if possible

27 Avril 2016 03:47

Mis à jour //
27 Avril 2016 03:55

Quote from the Shop's FAQ
CAN I BUY MORE THAN ONE FOUNDER'S PACK?
You can only redeem one Hunter Pack and one Mercenary Pack per account.

27 Avril 2016 04:17

I just tried it. I bought the Mercenary Pack yesterday and couldn't resist trying to buy the Hunters pack now.

IT WORKS

I have 6 Invites on my Account
So its not 1 Founders pack per account but 1 Hunter and 1 Merc Pack per account

Blue Vengeance - Deutscher Multigaming Casual Clan

27 Avril 2016 06:23

Mis à jour //
27 Avril 2016 06:23

So there are still the questions about a compensation for the second dreadnought and about how much elite days you get.

27 Avril 2016 07:04

Mis à jour //
27 Avril 2016 07:04

I am pretty sure the elite days stack, however I do not believe there is any compensation for the Dreadnought. I have both, will let you know

Dreadnought Testers - Chat & VoIP

27 Avril 2016 21:23

Ya, I am going to be doing the same thing. Bought the first package and found that I really like the game. So I want to support the devs on this one. My favorite thing so far is playing the logistic role, and the only thing that I can aliken it to is being logi in EVE Online and keeping your entire fleet alive. Hats off to you Yager!

27 Avril 2016 21:56

I wish they had picked a different ship for one of the packs, so it's actually completely different. Would make more people buy both, too.
But I guess they didn't actually have them available yet. smile

We need "Alpha" and "Beta" Camo Patterns! Just plaster the Word all over the ships hull in various sizes and angles !
Link: Artillery Overview

28 Avril 2016 05:10

So I bought both packs and got 3750 GP because I also invited myself with a fleet recruitment.

I got only one Morningstar and no compensation yet. Also the fleet recruitment exclusive decal and camo I did not found. Does anybody know which one it is?

28 Avril 2016 05:24

Nexi#5657 posted (#post-24793)

So I bought both packs and got 3750 GP because I also invited myself with a fleet recruitment.

I got only one Morningstar and no compensation yet. Also the fleet recruitment exclusive decal and camo I did not found. Does anybody know which one it is?

As odd as it is, I think it's only the person you invited would get the recruitment decal, and you cannot invite yourself since you've already owned the game. I know, it's weird.

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.