FORUMS

Decals glitching out textures on the Blud

Posté: //
28 Décembre 2016 02:33

I will preface this with the fact that I am currently using the Akula industries coating, the Huscarl's Pattern, and the Kraken emblem. Now that's out of the way, the bug is that having any decal other than none, causes weird texture glitches on the front of the Blud. These graphical glitches vary from decal to decal, with some being more noticeable than others. These glitches are visible in both the hangar, and in game. These glitches are confined to just the front half of the ship however, only being seen from in front of the fourth module on, with none being visible on the back half of the ship. I have had other players test this, and it is completely reproducible. The emblem does not appear to have any effect on this, nor does the pattern, or coating. This glitch is most visible with the Macteera and Morningstar decals, and I would suggest using the coating I have to reproduce it, as it is less visible on a few of the brighter coatings. This glitch also appears to be exclusive to the Blud, as it is not seen on the Dola. I do not have the Gora, so I have no information on whether or not it's present there.

description

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.