FORUMS

Match Maker ! Are you guys kidding me !

Posté: //
28 Avril 2016 09:02

This is pure joke, this toped all of my exp in such games so far ! And i have played WoT and AW !
This is by far the most Broken MM i have eaver seen !

MM is putting us new players lvl 1 against full teams with exp fully upgraded ship from lvl 20 and above .

Way to go to bring first expectations to new players, i have nothing positive to say for now !

And the classess dont get me started there how unbalanced they are !
I jsut can get it in my mind who bright idea was to make such MM.....sorry there is no MM at all!

28 Avril 2016 09:05

UnlimitedFantasy#1859 posted (#post-24903)

This is pure joke, this toped all of my exp in such games so far ! And i have played WoT and AW !
This is by far the most Broken MM i have eaver seen !

MM is putting us new players lvl 1 against full teams with exp fully upgraded ship from lvl 20 and above .

Way to go to bring first expectations to new players, i have nothing positive to say for now !

And the classess dont get me started there how unbalanced they are !
I jsut can get it in my mind who bright idea was to make such MM.....sorry there is no MM at all!

There should be MM, but maybe it bugged out, or the player base is just to small.

Class balance is there, but maybe not in the way you would expect it, and maybe it got messed up a bit too. But thats beta.

Recruit Engineer

28 Avril 2016 09:10

Ive been in beta in WoT and in AW from close one, and even at their urliest there was a resonable MM here is non existed.

I feel pointless to paly in this game because i constantly end up agsint lvl 20 players and above for witch im like small pray.

And no balance in this game is not there: When a healer class can outheal the dmg of 3 ships firing at the ship he is healing there is something really wrong!
I can go onwered with classess but i made the psot for the MM

28 Avril 2016 09:12

Yeah, that is why it is call a Beta. Give it some time. Believe me, this is nothing new. I have been beta testing games for 10 years and I have seen much worse.

28 Avril 2016 09:19

We are in 2016 resonable basic MM for online competative game play is a MUST ! Beta is no more excuse specialy for such basic feature.

Ofocurse on Beta and afterwards Class Balance is will continue is never ending process !
But Basic MM come on ! There is no excuse !

28 Avril 2016 10:08

This isn't a high profile game. They're concerned about getting rid of bugs, and the only way to do that is to get as many games going as possible. However, there aren't enough players coming in yet to get full games of level 1 players vs. level 1 players. Give it a few weeks, and there'll be hoards of low level players to play with.

28 Avril 2016 10:25

UnlimitedFantasy#1859 posted (#post-24914)

We are in 2016 resonable basic MM for online competative game play is a MUST ! Beta is no more excuse specialy for such basic feature.

Ofocurse on Beta and afterwards Class Balance is will continue is never ending process !
But Basic MM come on ! There is no excuse !

You haven't played a lot of early betas it seems ^^

Blue Vengeance - Deutscher Multigaming Casual Clan

28 Avril 2016 11:24

Why you keep compairing Dreadnought to WoT and AW ?
Fcourse MM isn't perfect but this is , wait for it ... BETA version of the game.
You shall go back to those terrible games you named and play them , they fit you perfectly.

( ノಠnಠ )ノ ︵ ┻━━━Dreadnought ): ━┻

28 Avril 2016 12:18

Always fun to see people ranting about "hi I don't know what beta is, by the way, this game sucks and feels like it's not ready for release yet".

It's reassuring to see that nothing has changed since the 90s except for how long it takes to move on to the next topic.

http://i.imgur.com/f5SVkIz.jpg
---V^^^V---
Step into your daydreams, and follow them home

28 Avril 2016 13:18

Every single game is level 1s and 2s against rank 1 millions though.

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.