FORUMS

Booted from game. Now unending log in loading.

Posté: //
28 Avril 2016 15:38

I got booted from my multiplayer match for some reason and taken all the way back to my log in menu. Now every time I log in, the grey circle spins indefinitely. Even after program restart or when I restart my entire computer I get the same problem. Help? Anyone else experience this issue?

28 Avril 2016 15:40

I'm getting this error now too. The loading after putting in your login information, that grey circle, spins indefinitely. Plz fix.

28 Avril 2016 15:41

servers went down .... now everyone is trying to log and breaking the servers im guessing

28 Avril 2016 15:41

me too ^^

28 Avril 2016 15:43

same here. just want to shoot some ships down smile

Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

28 Avril 2016 15:44

Same here.

28 Avril 2016 15:45

Mis à jour //

Same here altho I thought originally thought it was because I went AFK for about 30 min.
Afterward it has not let me log back in.

firelance#3096 posted (#post-25086)

servers went down .... now everyone is trying to log and breaking the servers im guessing

So what you're telling me, is that it's my fault (partially) that everyone can't log in?

smile
I'm so sorry everyone. I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me.

I was in-game and there was an announcement saying the servers were going down for 5 mins ... if you blinked you would have missed it disappeared so quickly.

28 Avril 2016 15:47

So what you're telling me, is that it's my fault (partially) that everyone can't log in?

smile
I'm so sorry everyone. I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me.

yea thats what im saying so everybosy quit trying to log so i can get in
thank you internet

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.