FORUMS

Level 1-15 Powerlevelling Guide [Video] and Hunter Code giveaway

Posté: //
28 Avril 2016 22:26

Mis à jour //
29 Avril 2016 10:27

Hey guys,

So I took the time to put together a level 1-15 leveling guide for the players who will be joining the Closed Beta tomorrow. As a veteran player of the Alpha, I believe that the information contained herein is the fastest way to progress in Dreadnought without requiring the use of Hero ships, or teammates (everything here is done solo).

Check it out here, and let me know what you think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24_phGIbBFs

In addition, since Yager has given me a bunch of these codes to give away, I'll be handing out 3 Hunter Codes to people who leave comments on the video. Could be anything. Just leave a comment with your Dreadnought forum name so I have some way to PM them to you should you win.

On Friday morning I'll pick 3 lucky winners at random (winners will be announced here on this post)
Edit: I'll probably just use a RNG on discord or some such so you all won't think i'm trying to cheat ya.

I should also be streaming tonight if anyone is interested in that sort of thing.

EDIT (Friday 7:24AM PST)

WINNERS HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED. Thanks to everyone who participated, and for all your great comments!
The draw was filmed live, and can be viewed here (at the end):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkXkgrl_ekw

The winners are as follows:

vectos#4039 (aka Necronis)
Truhls
Moyna#9104 (aka Moyna#9104)

IMPORTANT - If you are a winner, please make a post here so I can message you. The forum messaging system is quite terrible, and won't let me search you by your names.

29 Avril 2016 01:01

KrzyFlyinChicken, you so goofy but you give solid advice.

Noobs listen to this guy, he is pretty beast if you run into him in game.

29 Avril 2016 01:19

Hey Krazy - Your advice is very sound.. however 1 issue I see is... will they be able to AFFORD the ships? We got everything for 1 credit here in beta... but if things cost 4000+ or what not.. they may be level 12 before they can buy the stuff they need for the aion at level 6.

29 Avril 2016 02:26

Mis à jour //
29 Avril 2016 02:26

Are you planning on creating any other guides? I'd like to see guides that go over things like ship-specific firing angles as it relates to the use of cover and maneuvers (EX: light sniper ship's interesting turret positions), or even just ship or class specific guides.

29 Avril 2016 02:41

Very nice video, I noticed the same things as well. Support class gets a lot of points haha. Especially if you are sneaky and get assists in as well. smile

Thanks again!

29 Avril 2016 03:05

Mis à jour //
29 Avril 2016 03:06

This Video will make me buy this game thx

Can you send me ur twitch stream link pls?

Best book

29 Avril 2016 03:17

it's sound advice but people should still feel free to buy any ship they want since they all have their roles to play.

29 Avril 2016 07:06

Mis à jour //
29 Avril 2016 07:07

NTDF-Gierling#4700 posted (#post-25565)

KrzyFlyinChicken, you so goofy but you give solid advice.

Noobs listen to this guy, he is pretty beast if you run into him in game.

Thanks for the shoutout! smile

Jeslis#8939 posted (#post-25574)

Hey Krazy - Your advice is very sound.. however 1 issue I see is... will they be able to AFFORD the ships? We got everything for 1 credit here in beta... but if things cost 4000+ or what not.. they may be level 12 before they can buy the stuff they need for the aion at level 6.

I made my assumptions based on the progression rate as it was in Alpha. Actually, this was the progression route I took in the most latest alpha. So it should be close! Good point though.

thanto_#7812 posted (#post-25592)

Are you planning on creating any other guides? I'd like to see guides that go over things like ship-specific firing angles as it relates to the use of cover and maneuvers (EX: light sniper ship's interesting turret positions), or even just ship or class specific guides.

Thanks for the praise! Heck yes. Although they’ll be delayed as I’m heading out of the country starting tomorrow. So don’t expect to see anything new for at least 2.5 weeks. That being said, I’ve made a tonne of other guides and videos for other games, so I don’t doubt there will be more of this in the near future. Stay tuned!

Corerue#5451 posted (#post-25594)

Very nice video, I noticed the same things as well. Support class gets a lot of points haha. Especially if you are sneaky and get assists in as well. smile

Thanks again!

You’re most welcome! Thanks for watching!

BookSC#8867 posted (#post-25597)

This Video will make me buy this game thx

Can you send me ur twitch stream link pls?

Best book

The highest praise. I’m so glad I could attract at least one player to Dreadnought. The devs were very gracious in giving me these keys to give away, so it’s a relief to know that I helped, at least in some way.
I’m going to be streaming to the youtube channel, instead of twitch. So you should be able to find the video there after-the-fact.

Kyuzo#9590 posted (#post-25601)

it's sound advice but people should still feel free to buy any ship they want since they all have their roles to play.

For sure. I feel exactly the same way, which is what inspired me to make this guide. The ship I want to play the most is actually the Light Destroyer which comes at level 25… and I’m sure I’m not the only one with ships they really want to fly, and are most interested only in getting to them as fast as they can. So this was my solution. How to level quickly 101!

I thank you for your criticism, and thanks for watching!

29 Avril 2016 10:27

Mis à jour //
29 Avril 2016 10:52

EDIT (Friday 7:24AM PST)

WINNERS HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED. Thanks to everyone who participated, and for all your great comments!
The draw was filmed live, and can be viewed here (at the end):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkXkgrl_ekw

The winners are as follows:

vectos#4039 (aka Necronis)
Truhls
Moyna#9104 (aka Chuu Chan)

IMPORTANT - If you are a winner, please make a post here so I can message you. The forum messaging system is quite terrible, and won't let me search you by your names.

29 Avril 2016 11:46

Thank you.

The best thing is if I hadn't won i would've bought the Hunter pack becasue of your video.

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.