FORUMS

Delete Loadouts?

Posté: //
29 Avril 2016 00:08

Just like the topic asks. Is there a way to delete loadouts?

29 Avril 2016 00:15

Never mind. Thought I was locked into that ship class I wasn't thinking to actually change the ship. smile

29 Avril 2016 03:31

Still, i want to know how to delete loadouts because i did not found out yet? smile

Remeber, starboard always goes before larboard!
But: Bigger ships before the small ones smile !

29 Avril 2016 04:21

Koelschjunge, i found it difficult to work out ... you have to go to hanger, then loadout, select the ship you want to replace from the loadout list then click on it's portait (under loadout/appearance on the left hand-side) which will open up a list of your ships in hanger, choose one and it will ask if you want to replace loadout.

It's not very intuitive smile

29 Avril 2016 05:12

Thanks a bunch!

Remeber, starboard always goes before larboard!
But: Bigger ships before the small ones smile !

30 Avril 2016 14:51

Thanks for this smile I love big ships!

30 Avril 2016 17:04

What you describe is overwriting a loadout... however what we would like is to simply have a delete loadout button.

Sad Pandas PvP
https://www.youtube.com/DrakeSadPandas

7 Mai 2016 13:13

I do think this could be explained better or they could allow loadouts to be deleted. It took me a few moments to realize this as well.

26 Mai 2016 13:15

i found the same as the others: but i would still like to have a simple little cross to delete with a confirmation message.

on that note: the option to SELL ships again.

7 Juin 2016 15:57

Sorry for bumping an old thread but I just wanted to chime in and say I would really like this option as well. I just like keeping my hangar tidy and i sometimes make loadouts that don't make the cut.

As an aside, the ability to select which of my loadouts is default (without replacing the first loadout manually) would be greatly appreciated too.

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.