FORUMS

PSA: Dreadnought can be streamed by all!

Posté: //
29 Avril 2016 05:45

Everyone can now stream Dreadnought! The approved broadcasters still have the keys so be on the look out for them, however we are letting anyone go at it. To the early approved broadcasters thank you for the amazing start to this journey and to the new streamers good luck and I can't wait to watch your streams.

DN_Thor Community/Streaming Manager for Dreadnought. Interested in Broadcasting?! Send me a ping!

29 Avril 2016 07:56

I have a game channel on Youtube and want broadcast about Dreadnought. I from Ukraine! But I can't download the game(

29 Avril 2016 07:57

IVANDER#0822 posted (#post-25684)

I have a game channel on Youtube and want broadcast about Dreadnought. I from Ukraine! But I can't download the game(

The support is here: http://support.greybox.com/hc/en-us

29 Avril 2016 07:59

Thanks)

29 Avril 2016 14:33

I assume this also applies to youtube uploads done today, am I right?

Sad Pandas PvP
https://www.youtube.com/DrakeSadPandas

29 Avril 2016 14:40

Drake#4946 posted (#post-26115)

I assume this also applies to youtube uploads done today, am I right?

Yeppers!

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

30 Avril 2016 14:51

obs is not working the game crasht as soon as i open obs

mvg generaalX95

Thor#8315 posted (#post-25645)

Everyone can now stream Dreadnought! The approved broadcasters still have the keys so be on the look out for them, however we are letting anyone go at it. To the early approved broadcasters thank you for the amazing start to this journey and to the new streamers good luck and I can't wait to watch your streams.

30 Avril 2016 17:28

Loving this game so far. I am really wanting to stream it on my Twitch.tv account. Is there a special key needed in order to do this? I heard from some friends that they were not able to record their gameplay using a regular beta key. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

BrainsGames! Twitch streamer :: twitch.tv/brainsgames

1 Mai 2016 07:13

I'm still waiting to get into a game to stream it three hours later and still nothing

I can't remember where I parked the ship......

1 Mai 2016 09:33

is there a certain way that you can become a certified streamer ?

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.