FORUMS

Where the players are made up and the points dont matter

Posté: //
2 Mai 2016 03:51

Soo how are the points in tdm calculated because what i can tell its 27 kills that's 100 yet one game i played my team had 25 kills yet our score was 45 by the end and another we got 100 and the other team had 90 yet we both had 27 kills is this a bug or is there some other calculations that go into this?

'Sir the fleet is split up and damaged we cant hold', Fine! Spin up the repair pods prep the beams, drones and initiate jump, we shall show them each ship with us is a fleet of its own.

2 Mai 2016 04:00

Greganator#9777 posted (#post-28338)

Soo how are the points in tdm calculated because what i can tell its 27 kills that's 100 yet one game i played my team had 25 kills yet our score was 45 by the end and another we got 100 and the other team had 90 yet we both had 27 kills is this a bug or is there some other calculations that go into this?

Death is what gives you the points. One death on your team is 5 points to the other team, regardless how it happened (even a self nuke). Multiple players can get a "kill" if the damage was the same, or if someone else but the one that did the most damage gets the final shot. It is to avoid encouraging kill-stealing, and not letting those who finish off the weak targets get all the points.

Dreadnought Testers - Chat & VoIP

2 Mai 2016 04:04

Oh OK that's interesting i will look at that in the statistics then

'Sir the fleet is split up and damaged we cant hold', Fine! Spin up the repair pods prep the beams, drones and initiate jump, we shall show them each ship with us is a fleet of its own.

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.