FORUMS

PAX East

Posté: //
8 Mars 2015 11:31

Does anyone have a link to the Dreadnought Panel or any interviews from this weekend? All I can find are game play videos.

Patience wins the war.

“His heart was mailed with oak and triple brass who first committed a frail ship to the wild seas.”
Black Widows

8 Mars 2015 11:55

Not yet, sorry =(

10 Mars 2015 11:01

Got a chance to play this at the Intel Booth at Pax East 2015. This was the best game of the show, clearly shown by the line at your booth being at max for the whole show. Good job team, you are now on my radar and i'm telling everyone to check this game out since it was so amazing! Good luck and hopefully you pick me to try out the beta!

10 Mars 2015 16:36

Got to play this game with sum buddies at Pax East after one of us had tried it alone. He brought our group over to check it out, and I have to say it's the most fun I've had with multiplayer in ages. The 5 of us were talking about it the whole 12 hr ride home from PAX.

Looking great so far...can't wait to see how it progresses.

10 Mars 2015 16:43

Mis à jour //
10 Mars 2015 16:43

Got to play this game at PAX, came here hoping for a beta key. I think I did the signup right. Anyways, I can't wait to play this with my friends when it gets released. I think I'll be playing the Scout ship. At the developer tournamet Saturday night it seemed like teams would run 4 sniper ships. Not sure if that was a good or bad idea. It seemed to work, but maybe that was due to lack of exp of everyone involved. Then again, the devs beat them by not running that strategy so I dunno...it was a close game though. Anyways, game looks beautiful, I had never heard of it before PAX, and now I can't stop telling my friends about it! Very excited for its release! :)

10 Mars 2015 17:29

Was without a doubt the class of PAX East 2015. The Devs and the entire staff made my team feel welcome throughout the weekend. We must of played close to 10 times including the Community Party. I'd like to thank everyone involved in this game for the incredible show they put on and how much I look forward to seeing this game be a run away success.

With regards... The "No HUD bug" guy :-)

13 Mars 2015 17:51

They just posted the video of the PAX East Dreadnought Panel!

Dreadnought Reddit - Moderator Dreadnought Discord Server - Admin

16 Mars 2015 09:42

There is a thread in general discussion where I copied down a lot of the Twitch Q&A from the chat. https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/forum/topic/462/

"Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing."

May the Dreadnought be with you!

17 Mars 2015 09:52

I felt the intel booth was the easiest booth to get some rounds in. I did hit up the greybooth once but thats also cause my friend was working it. The intel booth really helped grab people to play.

Twitter: @_tastypixels
Steam: don_ninja

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.