FORUMS

Collectors Edition

Posté: //
8 Mars 2015 16:27

Now before anyone jumps down my thorough I know this will be free to play. I am just curious how many of you wish for a collectors edition with like Dreadnought statue and maybe some concept artwork. I personally would love to have something like that. Just wishful thinking.

Only the dead have seen the end of war.

8 Mars 2015 16:36

Lt_Grim626#0331 posted (#post-366)

Now before anyone jumps down my thorough I know this will be free to play. I am just curious how many of you wish for a collectors edition with like Dreadnought statue and maybe some concept artwork. I personally would love to have something like that. Just wishful thinking.

Actually, I agree, I would be more than happy to pay for something like this, I adore concept artwork and would be happy to have something like this (the artwork on this site's media section alone is astounding!).

8 Mars 2015 18:17

That would be truly nice.

9 Mars 2015 02:24

Mis à jour //
9 Mars 2015 02:25

o7

I would pay for this game anyway. I payed for fractred space like 20 Euro too. If there will be a collectors edition I'm pretty sure I will buy it if it realy includes some fan stuff.

Greetings and fly safe!

9 Mars 2015 03:49

I would love to have some art book in my posession and a neat destroyer or dreadnought statue to look at.
An artbook isnt hard to pull through, but a nice statue on the other hand isnt easy to make... Still i hope.

O anger, turn to heat, dry up my brains! This mad thirst for vengeance must be quenched...

9 Mars 2015 06:35

I would happily pay for a CE also I'm a sucker for lifetime memberships on games as well.

Detected three minor impacts across the bow, No damage registered, Probably just debris, Sir.

9 Mars 2015 09:45

I personally don't want to buy a collector's edition, but I'm not against the idea for those who do want it. So long as there are no exclusive in-game codes.

9 Mars 2015 19:05

I would love to have a cool statue and some other stuff for this game! If I could order a CE with a statue of the class of my choosing, I would gladly buy a CE!

"....Hohoholy cow, this isn't where I parked my car."

10 Mars 2015 13:47

Mis à jour //
10 Mars 2015 13:47

I was shocked when they said it would be free to play as I would have more than gladly spent money for this game but it would be even better if there was a collectors edition statue, maybe 5 different CE versions so you could choose your favorite ship? I would love an Artillery Cruiser sitting on my shelf!

Dreadnought Reddit - Moderator Dreadnought Discord Server - Admin

10 Mars 2015 14:30

I personally never purchase any collectors editions, or even pay extra if not needed too. The entire Battlefield series is an exception to that rule.

I do however, may consider to purchase a collectors edition if it were to include some needy items.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.