FORUMS


Corvettes



Posté: //
18 Janvier 2017 17:31


Mis à jour //
18 Janvier 2017 18:04

Good afternoon!
It can no longer be tolerated. These Corvettes flooded all random. For 90% of the ships they are practically invulnerable (as it does not fall on them), the remaining 10%, they are killed in one place. Nothing can stop these monsters, even Jutland / Monarch (currently 2 corvettes in a squad killed me 5 times). We really need to nerf them, and not simply cutting off their 5% hp (that will not affect gameplay), it is necessary to revise the modules and their role in the game. Now is a versatile class that can destroy any enemy that has many methods to avoid damage response. Most asked to do is not only a branch of pumping and correction bugs, but also pay attention to the balance of each ship, it is important for the players.


Posté: //
18 Janvier 2017 17:35


Mis à jour //
18 Janvier 2017 17:39

I agree. In balance corvettes does have a problem.


Posté: //
18 Janvier 2017 17:56



At least current aiming system is bad to the point where nothing HITS corvette.

My dola failed to hit corvette in 1.8 km distance. Corkscrew this.


The best defence against logic is madness!


Posté: //
18 Janvier 2017 19:56



Devouder#6174 posted (#post-95424)

At least current aiming system is bad to the point where nothing HITS corvette.

My dola failed to hit corvette in 1.8 km distance. Corkscrew this.

yea, funny how my zoomed-in laser-accurate artillery cruiser can't hit a nearly-stationary (but not quite) corvette - if I aim directly at them I miss, if I lead shot, I miss STILL.
and I'm definitely a good shot - I can hit corvettes easily when they are fast as long as they go in a straight line or a predictable curve despite my ping.
its the very slow moving small targets that's impossible for me to hit.


Posté: //
18 Janvier 2017 20:24



I agree.


Forged in Apulia.


Posté: //
18 Janvier 2017 21:14



Go ahead and look through other vette posts to get your answer about them.


you won't escape my Frightning bolts!!!


Posté: //
19 Janvier 2017 01:37



Shocknfunk#5058 posted (#post-95458)

Go ahead and look through other vette posts to get your answer about them.
I have no questions for corvettes, I have a request to developers to fix all of this technique, it is too good and the rest spread rot


Posté: //
19 Janvier 2017 04:57



Or at leat expanding flak range ? It's really frustrating why you see them less 1km away and living your area full life


Posté: //
19 Janvier 2017 05:19



+1 for expanding Flak range. In my opinion a Destroyer should be a screen for other ships, so I can´t really understand why the Tac is at the moment the better vette counter. Give Detroyers a clear role.


Posté: //
19 Janvier 2017 10:26



That's fine if you update Destroyers but you need to reduce the damage from Tacts to compensate

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.