FORUMS

Dreadnought Alpha/Beta Testing.

Posté: //
12 Mars 2015 04:12

Mis à jour //
6 Août 2015 04:52

Hello everyone,

After an Impressive showing at PAX Dreadnought's community it's about to become very popular, the first question on most people's lips will be "when and how can I become a tester"

Let's have one thread with all relevant information that we currently know and maybe when the times right some official word would be great :)

It's my understanding that Dreadnought is in "internal Alpha" with Yager.

Dreadnought might be moving into Closed Beta testing Soon.

At this time the current way to show interest in testing is to sign up to Dreadnought's news letter here. I recommend you do that now.

Any question regarding testing please post here,

Any information on testing please post and I will update as necessary.

Cosmic.

Update:- 12/03/2015 We have official word on the Beta! that word is "Soon™"

Update:- 06/08/2015 Closed Beta has been confirmed for Early 2016 (https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/forum/topic/869/)
Dont forget to sign up using the red button at the top of the page.

Detected three minor impacts across the bow, No damage registered, Probably just debris, Sir.

12 Mars 2015 09:40

I was told by one of the employees at the PAX East booth that the game is in Friends and Family testing currently. Not much info but the only thing other than what is already stated.

Dreadnought Reddit - Moderator Dreadnought Discord Server - Admin

12 Mars 2015 11:07

Chipinators#8309 posted (#post-651)

I was told by one of the employees at the PAX East booth that the game is in Friends and Family testing currently. Not much info but the only thing other than what is already stated.

Please, enlighten me.. how do I become a friend / family? Whom do I have to marry?

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein

12 Mars 2015 11:15

Unrealxs#1195 posted (#post-663)

Please, enlighten me.. how do I become a friend / family? Whom do I have to marry?

Trust me I wish I knew haha

12 Mars 2015 12:03

I'm taken, sorry. :P

As soon as I have more details and can share them with y'all I promise to do so. Believe me we're just as excited to get the game in your hands as you are to play!

12 Mars 2015 12:06

Thanks for responding Drakane,

And you mean test not play haha 😉

Detected three minor impacts across the bow, No damage registered, Probably just debris, Sir.

12 Mars 2015 12:37

Mis à jour //
12 Mars 2015 13:20

CosmicNite#9570 posted (#post-669)

Thanks for responding Drakane,

And you mean test not play haha 😉

Yeah Drakane test, not play ;D

12 Mars 2015 13:07

Dat gif doe bwahaha

"....Hohoholy cow, this isn't where I parked my car."

12 Mars 2015 13:14

If I do all the way to the studio and pay a beer to everybody will I get a key ?

Waiting Carrier.exe to be present in Dreadnought.
Please wait...

12 Mars 2015 13:17

My buddy who was working the booth there ...i wonder if he is a "freind family" tester.....

Twitter: @_tastypixels
Steam: don_ninja

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.