FORUMS

Dreadnought Alpha/Beta Testing.

Posté: //
13 Juillet 2015 13:34

Mis à jour //
13 Juillet 2015 13:34

TripleZero#4117 posted (#post-3675)

Oh Beta where art thou.

In our hearts, in our dreams. And in our future.

;-)

20 Juillet 2015 00:24

Just adding here. "HURRY UP" lol best wishes on the game Hope it lives up to all the hype. I for one feel it will.

"The trouble with life is that there is no background music. "

28 Juillet 2015 19:41

Looks awesome been waiting for this awhile now .

29 Juillet 2015 09:33

DemondOrth#7777 posted (#post-3625)

DEVASTRATOR#4326 posted (#post-3576)

Shuriko#5214 posted (#post-3575)

DEVASTRATOR#4326 posted (#post-3574)

Shuriko#5214 posted (#post-3573)

Ive had a valid email and so since I joined this community but Ive never had a single newseltter sent to me O.o

newsletter will only be for CBT key

Still wishing and hoping then <3

we all are, still want founders pack if someone didn't get a key to join + there might be bonuses

hmm for me I really dislike founder packs feels like a way to get money on something you don't know if you will or will not like and that's not the purpose of closed beta. However I could see special packs and such that you can obtain during open beta its just for me buying to get into a closed beta seems silly, thats just me though.

Why should you?Imagine Dreadnought as growing flower,we are its water :P
Every dev is doing its job,but again its a job and they hope to make their leavings..Founders pack can boost the process of beta..Just saying...Been w8ting this game for a long time,i would pay some money to show my respect to it..And ofc having something for the launch that nobody esle has,showing that i did participated in CBT..

"The First Of His Name"

29 Juillet 2015 21:57

Mis à jour //
29 Juillet 2015 21:58

Odinous#5262 posted (#post-3825)

DemondOrth#7777 posted (#post-3625)

DEVASTRATOR#4326 posted (#post-3576)

Shuriko#5214 posted (#post-3575)

DEVASTRATOR#4326 posted (#post-3574)

Shuriko#5214 posted (#post-3573)

Ive had a valid email and so since I joined this community but Ive never had a single newseltter sent to me O.o

newsletter will only be for CBT key

Still wishing and hoping then <3

we all are, still want founders pack if someone didn't get a key to join + there might be bonuses

hmm for me I really dislike founder packs feels like a way to get money on something you don't know if you will or will not like and that's not the purpose of closed beta. However I could see special packs and such that you can obtain during open beta its just for me buying to get into a closed beta seems silly, thats just me though.

Why should you?Imagine Dreadnought as growing flower,we are its water :P
Every dev is doing its job,but again its a job and they hope to make their leavings..Founders pack can boost the process of beta..Just saying...Been w8ting this game for a long time,i would pay some money to show my respect to it..And ofc having something for the launch that nobody esle has,showing that i did participated in CBT..

Founder packs are an pretty bad thing honestly. Some games if they have more capital can get away with them but those who are kinda starting out will find it hard after a while because people will lose interest depending on the prices of the packs. Generally I see founder packs as a cheap alternative marketing strategy to make a game at a set price while gaining the attention of those who want a f2p game.
But I have seen a post somewhere this game was fully funded and founder packs are not a thing at all here. There might be some packs you can buy for many other things, but I think this game will be founder free.

Give 1 drink to the dead and 1 drink to the living. Those who are legends and those who have valor. They remain apart of this world even after they walk the trail to a new journey leaving one story as we start the next, to one day become legends and hope the flame never dies. We fight!

30 Juillet 2015 17:40

Please give me a beta invite code, then i owe you a favor (ey... psss... this an offer you can´t deny)
_ _
T
_ _
_ O O
_
_ |
_ `` _

_ ~~~~ |

_ _|
___

it´s not wing commander XYZ? so what´s the deal oO?????

31 Juillet 2015 09:31

Still waiting...still wanting :( Dreadnought where art thou..Thy heart yerns for your fettered touch.

31 Juillet 2015 10:53

Still waiting...still wanting :( Dreadnought where art thou..Thy heart yerns for your fettered touch.

Very poetic Pylondin and thank you for asking! I posted a bit of info on Dreadnought's release window in this forum section. Hope it helps!

7 Août 2015 19:26

I thought i couldnt wait. Then i played it today. Now everything has changedFCKING SHT I NEED THIS GAME RIGHT NOW.

8 Août 2015 15:49

NukaBoy#8454 posted (#post-4041)

I thought i couldnt wait. Then i played it today. Now everything has changedFCKING SHT I NEED THIS GAME RIGHT NOW.

Dreadnought - & - Tac. Cruiser

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. -5:40(!spoiler)

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.