FORUMS

Dreadnought Alpha/Beta Testing.

Posté: //
12 Mars 2015 13:26

I had a blast playing at the meet and greet at Pax east. I was told sign up or the news letter and keep up on the forums and information would be forthcoming. It didn't sound like anything would be in the hands of the community until summer if not later. I'm just happy to join the community and get updates on what they're working on. It'll be in our hands sooner or later; preferably the former as long as it's ready.

12 Mars 2015 15:24

CosmicNite#9570 posted (#post-669)

Thanks for responding Drakane,

And you mean test not play haha 😉

How do you test games?

12 Mars 2015 15:41

Mis à jour //
12 Mars 2015 15:44

Drakane#2657 posted (#post-668)

Please, enlighten me.. how do I become a friend / family? Whom do I have to marry?

I'm taken, sorry. :P

As soon as I have more details and can share them with y'all I promise to do so. Believe me we're just as excited to get the game in your hands as you are to play!

Aaawh :( I suppose your believe doesn't allow you to be married to multiple people simultaneously? :(

StoicGoat#9303 posted (#post-706)

How do you test games?

I suppose you should ask: "How don't you test games?".

Even by playing like a regular player, you are already testing. Sometimes events may show up when not trying to make it happen :) It's up to you to make sure the bug get's awareness from the team by submitting a bug report including the pre-required steps to reproduce.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein

12 Mars 2015 15:45

Thanks for responding Drakane,
And you mean test not play haha 😉

You're very welcome!

Sorry for any confusion. I meant that I and the whole team can't wait for you to get your hands on the game, whether that be testing or playing...or whatever else you would do with a game on your PC. (Stare at it longingly telling it how much you love it?)

12 Mars 2015 16:39

Is there some estimative of the size (mb) of alfa/beta?

12 Mars 2015 16:45

HardyHero#7614 posted (#post-735)

Is there some estimative of the size (mb) of alfa/beta?

Make sure you have atleast 16GB free, and you'll be fine for any game :)

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein

12 Mars 2015 16:50

Unrealxs#1195 posted (#post-663)

Chipinators#8309 posted (#post-651)

I was told by one of the employees at the PAX East booth that the game is in Friends and Family testing currently. Not much info but the only thing other than what is already stated.

Please, enlighten me.. how do I become a friend / family? Whom do I have to marry?

Don't know, but I remember reading in chat, during the Pax streaming, that the Yager's adoption program will start soon.

I want to believe!

12 Mars 2015 16:53

I want to believe too futur mate!!

12 Mars 2015 17:42

Just wait i am sure us who are active on the forum will be some of the first people picked to alpha/beta test.

If you got a problem use Dakka if you still got a problem you just did not use enough Dakka.

12 Mars 2015 18:04

Darzok#8593 posted (#post-752)

Just wait i am sure us who are active on the forum will be some of the first people picked to alpha/beta test.

We can only hope.

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.