FORUMS

Dreadnought Alpha/Beta Testing.

Posté: //
16 Mars 2015 17:41

Folks I have to chime in here real quick to remind you of our forum rules. Specifically about discussing other non-Grey Box games.

RULE 3: RESPECT OUR FORUM PURPOSE AND STRUCTURE
Don’t start discussions about non-Grey Box games.

Let's keep the discussion to Dreadnought related things and try to mind the forum rules, please and thank you! No action will be taken this time but please keep this in mind for your future posts.

Thanks!

-Drakane

17 Mars 2015 09:39

More info on betas?

17 Mars 2015 11:28

Zandor#7560 posted (#post-1013)

More info on betas?

Nothing yet, I would guess the PAX after party is just starting to slowdown now ;)

Best advice is sign upto the newsletter and keep a eye on the forums Twitter and Facebook

Cosmic.

Detected three minor impacts across the bow, No damage registered, Probably just debris, Sir.

17 Mars 2015 21:57

This is good to hear, that Beta is on the Horizon. I first heard about the game through online social media. It was detailed and somewhat described from a first hand experience, I actually thought the game had BEEN in Alpha. But that was over 8 months ago haha.

I can't wait to get my hands on the game, my dependency on game journalism has lowered since so many, seem to be the same generic 8-10 rating with a one paragraph blurb.

17 Mars 2015 23:38

I cannot wait for a chance to play this game.

18 Mars 2015 08:44

CodexMMO#9528 posted (#post-1034)

I cannot wait for a chance to play this game.

Can anyone?

Play smart, you win. Play dumb, you loose. Teamwork is the best way to secure victory. Lack of teamwork is a certain defeat.

18 Mars 2015 15:20

I'm so excited for this game. Such High hopes. looked great at pax

18 Mars 2015 19:15

Mis à jour //
18 Mars 2015 19:22

Aiare#1967 posted (#post-1110)

I'm so excited for this game. Such High hopes. looked great at pax

Yeah, you're telling me. The wait is killing me!

19 Mars 2015 21:32

¿will the game be DX11 on release?

20 Mars 2015 04:18

Eliminateur#6803 posted (#post-1198)

¿will the game be DX11 on release?

The Unreal engine supports both DX 11 and DX 12 and as far as I can tell the games going to be PC only.

Wait for officiel word from the Devs but I would say it's better then average odds :-)

Detected three minor impacts across the bow, No damage registered, Probably just debris, Sir.

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.