FORUMS

Heyo all!

Posté: //
13 Mars 2015 05:34

Mis à jour //
13 Mars 2015 19:38

Morning, noon and night fellow Dreadnought lovers. I am Firehead94 and I am extremely exited for this game even only after a few videos about it. I had never heard of Greybox nor of their games until a few weeks ago so Im still new to this community . I am also looking forward to playing Grey Goo as I am a huge RTS fan but haven't found something to take my time away from RA:2 and Supreme Commander 2 until now. As for Dreadnought, I am really looking forward to being a sniper with the Artillery Cruisers.

Bit about me:

I am Firehead94 and I am currently living in the Metro Detroit area. I am attending school for a degree in software engineering and looking forward to graduating this May. In my free time I like to play the piano and work on "developing" games. I say develop in quotations because I have yet to actually have a finished product of anything nor do I have a certain game/concept I'm working on. Glad to be here and looking forward to gaming with the rest of you.

ActivateTheQuesarz.exe

13 Mars 2015 05:48

Welcome Sir,

Seems I'm the only one who wants to fly the Fat Boy Dreadnought ;) look forward to having you cover me in the Artillery Cruiser.

Cosmic.

Detected three minor impacts across the bow, No damage registered, Probably just debris, Sir.

13 Mars 2015 08:42

Welcome to The Fleet, capatain!

13 Mars 2015 09:59

A warm hello from a guy who is also into "developing" games :)

14 Mars 2015 23:47

CosmicNite#9570 posted (#post-793)

Welcome Sir,

Seems I'm the only one who wants to fly the Fat Boy Dreadnought ;) look forward to having you cover me in the Artillery Cruiser.

Cosmic.

Ha, I'd love to fly the Fatboy too but I love sniping just a little bit more. Its a ton of fun being the tank in any situation especially if you're getting healed/repaired.

ActivateTheQuesarz.exe

15 Mars 2015 13:46

Firehead94#2027 posted (#post-900)

CosmicNite#9570 posted (#post-793)

Welcome Sir,

Cosmic.

Ha, I'd love to fly the Fatboy too but I love sniping just a little bit more. Its a ton of fun being the tank in any situation especially if you're getting healed/repaired.

Double fun if you can master warp outting on top of some unsuspecting chump

16 Mars 2015 09:39

Welcome. Glad to have you!

"Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing."

May the Dreadnought be with you!

16 Mars 2015 17:09

welcome aboard! I'm from the Detroit metro area Originally, though nowadays I live south of Pittsburgh.

Plays wargames. Been to War. Much prefers the games...

16 Mars 2015 18:29

Welcome aboard, fellow Artillery Cruiser master race member :D

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

16 Mars 2015 18:51

EmptyTuxedo#3505 posted (#post-997)

Welcome aboard, fellow Artillery Cruiser master race member :D

Artillery Cruiser Master Race, I like it!

Dreadnought Reddit - Moderator Dreadnought Discord Server - Admin

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.