FORUMS

Founders Status?

Posté: //
13 Mars 2015 11:07

Just a thought I had when responding the the Collectors Edition thread. You think something like that will be implemented? Exclusive founders skin....icon....etc? People who were in since the beginning?

I wouldn't mind having our user names have a different color in game to have us stand out.

Twitter: @_tastypixels
Steam: don_ninja

13 Mars 2015 11:17

Yes! I second this!

Dreadnought Reddit - Moderator Dreadnought Discord Server - Admin

13 Mars 2015 11:19

It's not unusual for Alpha/Beta testers to have a tag next to their names in the forums,

It would be cool to get a founders decal for our ships , But until we know more about how customisation works it's hard to say.

Cosmic.

Detected three minor impacts across the bow, No damage registered, Probably just debris, Sir.

13 Mars 2015 11:28

I like the decal for the ships idea.

Twitter: @_tastypixels
Steam: don_ninja

13 Mars 2015 11:38

I'd like to have some sort of specific skin for your ships if they plan to have skins, something bigger than a decal that people from a distance could see it.

Dreadnought Reddit - Moderator Dreadnought Discord Server - Admin

13 Mars 2015 11:47

"Fear my Beta cannon, space scum !"

Waiting Carrier.exe to be present in Dreadnought.
Please wait...

13 Mars 2015 11:47

Chipinators#8309 posted (#post-824)

I'd like to have some sort of specific skin for your ships if they plan to have skins, something bigger than a decal that people from a distance could see it.

I was thinking something a little more subtle because I don't want to be a prime target for them artillery cruisers hahaha ;)

Detected three minor impacts across the bow, No damage registered, Probably just debris, Sir.

14 Mars 2015 03:17

Mis à jour //
14 Mars 2015 03:17

I would love to have something along these lines!!!! But I am sure you can guess that as I am the one who started the Collectors Edition thread :p

Only the dead have seen the end of war.

14 Mars 2015 12:37

MWO has a badge you can turn on and off to show you was a founder on both the forums and ingame so other players can see you was a founder i would expect that some thing like that might be added.

If you got a problem use Dakka if you still got a problem you just did not use enough Dakka.

14 Mars 2015 14:46

a skin/colour for sure,maybe a cosmetic part only for beta testers too?!?

"The First Of His Name"

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.