FORUMS

Founders Status?

Posté: //
15 Mars 2015 09:45

Mis à jour //
15 Mars 2015 09:47

Totally agree, want to pay some money for founder pack:)

15 Mars 2015 13:29

CosmicNite#9570 posted (#post-827)

Chipinators#8309 posted (#post-824)

I'd like to have some sort of specific skin for your ships if they plan to have skins, something bigger than a decal that people from a distance could see it.

I was thinking something a little more subtle because I don't want to be a prime target for them artillery cruisers hahaha ;)

Don't worry. Dreadnoughts will always be the prime target for artillery, skin or no skin. =D

15 Mars 2015 18:51

im ready to buy a founders edition.

Twitter: @_tastypixels
Steam: don_ninja

16 Mars 2015 09:44

Darzok#8593 posted (#post-878)

MWO has a badge you can turn on and off to show you was a founder on both the forums and ingame so other players can see you was a founder i would expect that some thing like that might be added.

That's only given to those who paid money for the packages that were offered before MWO launched.

16 Mars 2015 09:46

I would be cool with some kind of decal for participating in the beta. Or a forum icon/title.

I would also be willing to pay for a founder's pack.

16 Mars 2015 10:39

I am fine with just a beta tester tag. or you know maybe an alpha if the devs were so kind to include us for that.

"Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing."

May the Dreadnought be with you!

16 Mars 2015 11:43

Sepizza#9030 posted (#post-960)

I am fine with just a beta tester tag. or you know maybe an alpha if the devs were so kind to include us for that.

I agree, I do understand Yager want the game to be at a standard before letting a wider group of people test, I don't think it would be unreasonable or uncommon for a select few members of the community to join the alpha with a NDA in place :)

Detected three minor impacts across the bow, No damage registered, Probably just debris, Sir.

17 Mars 2015 13:05

They keep going on about hats, maybe a special founders hat for our ships :)

18 Mars 2015 22:34

I am all for a founders pack as well. Even though Yagers wants a free to play model to make people pay for decals or paint jobs later, I think some of us already know they will be spending a big amount of time in this game and as such, we should get the opportunity to invest in its development.

19 Mars 2015 11:32

Nyanko#3267 posted (#post-1133)

I am all for a founders pack as well. Even though Yagers wants a free to play model to make people pay for decals or paint jobs later, I think some of us already know they will be spending a big amount of time in this game and as such, we should get the opportunity to invest in its development.

Totally agree. A bunch of people i spoke to about this game did'nt believe me when I said it was free to play.

Investing in teh development of this would be great.

Twitter: @_tastypixels
Steam: don_ninja

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.