FORUMS

So we lose money for playing Veteran fleet now?

Posté: //
31 Janvier 2017 20:21

Great design there guys, let's go Open Beta!

31 Janvier 2017 21:42

Mis à jour //
31 Janvier 2017 21:51

They need to hotfix something right now, At this rate people wont be here to see the next set of changes. Already on public discord people are stating there is no reaosn to play recruit. If you play anything else you lose money.

Now in order to progress my ship I have to farm in recruit to even afford flying my t3 ship once nevermind buying modules. Take the servers down, Find out what went wrong and fix it.

If you cannot come up with a quick fix remove all maintenance costs until you atually figure your stuff out.

Even better just remove it.

I bought modules before downtime. Now I lose my next match I cannot fly t3 ships at all. How is this supposed to help me progress and enjoy the game or the ship I want to fly.

Also to note, My match just had 2 t1's on one team with a mix of T2+T3 against t3+t4. How can you still be allowing this s*** but then punishing the losers even more by charging them more credits then they win.

31 Janvier 2017 22:24

When you go in the red do Greybox send the boys round and tell you that you owe them money?

31 Janvier 2017 22:30

yes then they haul you off to the la.... not going to finish that ....

only now are they starting to see what i have been telling them all along the credit payout is garbage and maintenance is to high.

I WILL NEVER FORGET ABOUT MAINTENACE

31 Janvier 2017 22:43

We are investigating the reported incorrect ratio between Credits Earned and Maintenance Costs. If the issue cannot resolve it server-side, it could require an additional hotfix. We'll keep you updated.

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

31 Janvier 2017 22:51

I got 5 kills, 1 death, 7 assists. I have premium time and I my net gain was 80 credits.

31 Janvier 2017 23:09

What? You don't like spending months grinding to Tier 5? Obviously you're not a real fan then.

31 Janvier 2017 23:16

Crimson Fury#5465 posted (#post-100271)

What? You don't like spending months grinding to Tier 5? Obviously you're not a real fan then.

FTFY - What? You don't like spending months grinding to unlock a t3 module? Obviously you're not a real fan then.

31 Janvier 2017 23:27

Crimson Fury#5465 posted (#post-100271)

@crimson fury lol your pretty good at stirring the pot smile

now that attention has been brought to credit earnings and maintenance hopefully the devs will realize that the credit bottleneck is asking for failure.

whats not asking for failure is increasing the xp cost of things on the tech to to increase the grind time fairly along with adding more ships in each manufacturer's trees giving us access to all ship classes by tier 2.

I WILL NEVER FORGET ABOUT MAINTENACE

31 Janvier 2017 23:36

Mis à jour //
31 Janvier 2017 23:37

Is there an ETA on the credit fix or an emergency solution... Say like removing the maintenance fees still you get it together?

I cannot play t3 anymore. I cannot afford the maintenance costs. Two lost games in row took 1800 from me and put me to 318 credits smile

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.