FORUMS

Corvettes are not overpowered, but..

Posté: //
7 Juin 2016 03:21

Mis à jour //
7 Juin 2016 03:22

DTDlizard#7387 posted (#post-37742)

That is quite low score for vet in the winning team

Again, I was fighting mostly dreadnoughts. It's not as easy as cruisers. And if a 6 K/D ratio is "low" it's pretty undeniable that they're OP.

7 Juin 2016 03:38

That shows nothing to be honest

( ノಠnಠ )ノ ︵ ┻━━━Dreadnought ): ━┻

7 Juin 2016 03:57

DTDlizard#7387 posted (#post-37749)

I don't know what you mean.

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

7 Juin 2016 07:19

Mis à jour //
7 Juin 2016 07:22

Snib#1627 posted (#post-37751)

DTDlizard#7387 posted (#post-37749)

I don't know what you mean.

So the fact that it's theoretically possible to do bad in one if you're literally retarded somehow means they aren't overpowered? Sure the worst shot in the world might be able to miss until he runs out of ammo and get stabbed, but it doesn't make knife vs AK-47 balanced. It's far, far harder to do bad in a corvette than it is to do good in one. One guy with 70 IQ managing to pull it off doesn't change that.

7 Juin 2016 07:43

Bitskrieg#0811 posted (#post-37746)

Again, I was fighting mostly dreadnoughts. It's not as easy as cruisers. And if a 6 K/D ratio is "low" it's pretty undeniable that they're OP.

(2 posts later)

So the fact that it's theoretically possible to do bad in one if you're literally retarded somehow means they aren't overpowered?

Could you clarify that? Are we supposed to take result screen as an "undeniable evidence" or are we supposed to reject them if they don't fit our agenda?

Or is it like that - if something is fitting your agenda it's undeniable and when it's not it is just some "70IQ" player?

Get some spine, man :/

7 Juin 2016 08:27

1 - the official rifle name is "AKM" , AK 47 was non serial prototype , learn weaponry names please
2 - who said you can't suck playing on vet?
Again , and i'm actually getting tired of it , PLAYERS do gameplay , not the pixelated ships with guns , if your team cannot track cloaked vet that is hovering on 1 km distance that is THEIR problem , not the vet's . You need literally one salvo of medium flak to rid of that vet , vet without energy is dead , vet with no abilities ready is dead , vet has no armor compared to other ships (15k is not armor it's stack of A4 papers).
If others LET you do what Snib shown you WILL get that score , if you being COUNTERED by all possible means , your value as vet pilot will be questionable. That actually works with any ship in game , you can call all purge rammers OP cuz it disables ship completely , you can call dreads unkillable , it's all about team play but who said random players wanna cooperate? lolol

( ノಠnಠ )ノ ︵ ┻━━━Dreadnought ): ━┻

7 Juin 2016 09:54

corvettes have to much burst damage right now. I think they should be rebalanced so that they are more of a harassment type of vehicle instead of an assassin. It doesn't make sense to me to have an assassin class in a game where everything else is slow lumbering battleships that are designed to slug it out in long battles. Then we have the corvette that can shred an invictus dreadnought with ease and it just doesn't fit the theme they trying to sell us.

Corvette modules need a complete rebalance right now. Afterburn and blink warp should be on the same module so that you have to pick one or the other and not have both at the same time. Blink warp needs a longer cooldown since 5 seconds is way to fast. Tractor beams need to actually affect the corvettes in some meaningful way. Right now a corvette can just boost or warp right out a tractor beam with ease.

7 Juin 2016 10:08

Mis à jour //
7 Juin 2016 10:08

WarViper1337#8868 posted (#post-37772)

corvettes have to much burst damage right now.

But no armor,and if u take their shields out,its a dead vette.

"The First Of His Name"

7 Juin 2016 10:16

Odinous#5262 posted (#post-37773)

A good corvette pilot will have boosted and blinked halfway across the map before any of that happens though.

7 Juin 2016 10:20

WarViper1337#8868 posted (#post-37775)

Odinous#5262 posted (#post-37773)

A good corvette pilot will have boosted and blinked halfway across the map before any of that happens though.

How so? Only way not to get hit by my Drain Pulse is to never come close enough to attack.

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.