FORUMS

Corvette stats should be readjust.

Posté: //
1 Février 2017 10:52

I hope devs can take a look on the percentage of winning in corvette. Just had a battle of 3 corvette dominating the sky. And much to dismay, it's hitbox really need to be look into it.

We need to make the ships balance in another way, too OP and everyone might just as well jump to corvette for winnings.

1 Février 2017 13:12

Mis à jour //
1 Février 2017 13:22

Corvettes either need bigger hitboxes, or weapon projectile speed needs to be buffed across the board.

1 Février 2017 13:15

Mis à jour //
1 Février 2017 13:19

No issues at all dealing with Corvettes. Infact in my Palos they practically feed me kills when they don't learn.

The counter to the Corvette is not big guns. If Corvettes are chewing you up swap to counter them and assist the team or perhaps your positioning is off?
When they feed my Palos I sky rocket up the board, They melt in a few seconds and cannot get out of the 5.5km hitscan weapon range.

taken a few out in my artillary cruiser and dreadnought as well. Its hard to hit them when they get under your guns but its perfectly reasonable to hit them as they try to close the gap and then finish them with secondaries.

TLsmileR - Not eveyrthing can deal with everything. Counters exist in modules and ships. The first time you start seeing corvettes they are a pain until you get the grasp of countering and even just positioning.

1 Février 2017 13:56

Mis à jour //
1 Février 2017 14:09

ItsGary#1520 posted (#post-100770)

No issues at all dealing with Corvettes. Infact in my Palos they practically feed me kills when they don't learn.

The counter to the Corvette is not big guns. If Corvettes are chewing you up swap to counter them and assist the team or perhaps your positioning is off?
When they feed my Palos I sky rocket up the board, They melt in a few seconds and cannot get out of the 5.5km hitscan weapon range.

taken a few out in my artillary cruiser and dreadnought as well. Its hard to hit them when they get under your guns but its perfectly reasonable to hit them as they try to close the gap and then finish them with secondaries.

TLsmileR - Not eveyrthing can deal with everything. Counters exist in modules and ships. The first time you start seeing corvettes they are a pain until you get the grasp of countering and even just positioning.

I'm sure its just a coincidence that i go 10-1 at the top of the score board in almost every game i play a corvette in. Totally not broken at all, im just a god and everyone else is trash for not countering me

1 Février 2017 14:05

Mis à jour //
1 Février 2017 14:07

NeedForSleep#8353 posted (#post-100772)

I'm sure its no just a coincidence that i go 10-1 at the top of the score board in almost every game i play a corvette in. Totally not broken at all, im just a god and everyone else is trash for not countering me

Funnily enough yep. When I fly my Palos the corvettes do terribly. Its a prime example of being left to your own devices and cleaning up/.

1 Février 2017 14:18

If the majority of people getting creamed by corvettes is like me it's probably a mix of poor situation awareness and tunnel vision, I target someone forget to check the mini map and then by the time I notice the vette filling me with holes I don't have enough energy for shields or the time to kill it before it kills me and then I'm waiting to re-spawn.

Admiral: "What is best in Dreadnought!"
Knight_ldr: "To crush the enemy's ships, see them lit ablaze under your canons and hear the lamentations of their crewmen!"
Admiral: "That is good! That is good!"

1 Février 2017 15:20

I think u only mean in t1-2. From t3-4 corvettes arent op. Sure there are skilled captains who get the most out of the corvettes but they only can do what they want if the team is ignoring them. U have to look around u constantly and if u See one mark him so your Team can respond.
Also dont just stand way away from your Team if your 're an easy pick for em

2 Février 2017 01:07

It's corvette being too OP for the game itself. Let dev shows us the stats of t2 to t4 of corvette winnings and we will know the unbalance.

1) Hitbox issue.
2) Weapons too OP (Small ship that can easily single-handedly destroy a heavy destroyer or medium dreads.) What for we need other ships then? All can jump to corvette for battles.
3) Access to modules that is not being fair to gameplay etc warp, repair.
4) Radar need to revamp. Alerts from NPC when corvette near to ships.

2 Février 2017 01:22

Eylev83#9199 posted (#post-101021)

It's corvette being too OP for the game itself. Let dev shows us the stats of t2 to t4 of corvette winnings and we will know the unbalance.

1) Hitbox issue.
2) Weapons too OP (Small ship that can easily single-handedly destroy a heavy destroyer or medium dreads.) What for we need other ships then? All can jump to corvette for battles.

You are literally asking for the corvette to be a useless ship but then also asking for the client to tell you when it's near with alarms instead of having your own awareness.

The minimal already tells you the corvette location if it is in line of site of any of you team.

Learn some awareness and then learn to counter it. Yes it does a lot of damage but it has to be within 1200m.

Given that I can reliably take them down or force them to retreat at 5km's I would say you are either in a ship not designed to deal with them, not alerting your team or just out on your own making yourself an easy target.

I don't even fly the corvette, I used them to get to my ship of choice and now I kind of feel bad when there is a corvette in the game with me.

My best so far is 13-1 corvette are easy targets for ships designed to counter them. Not every ship can deal with them, kinda like how the tactical cruisers cannot reliably bring down a dreadnought or destroyer on there own...

It's a team based game, work together and be prepared to swap ships mid game.

2 Février 2017 02:53

ItsGary#1520 posted (#post-101042)

Eylev83#9199 posted (#post-101021)

1) Hitbox issue.

You are literally asking for the corvette to be a useless ship but then also asking for the client to tell you when it's near with alarms instead of having your own awareness.

The minimal already tells you the corvette location if it is in line of site of any of you team.

Learn some awareness and then learn to counter it. Yes it does a lot of damage but it has to be within 1200m.

Given that I can reliably take them down or force them to retreat at 5km's I would say you are either in a ship not designed to deal with them, not alerting your team or just out on your own making yourself an easy target.

I don't even fly the corvette, I used them to get to my ship of choice and now I kind of feel bad when there is a corvette in the game with me.

My best so far is 13-1 corvette are easy targets for ships designed to counter them. Not every ship can deal with them, kinda like how the tactical cruisers cannot reliably bring down a dreadnought or destroyer on there own...

It's a team based game, work together and be prepared to swap ships mid game.
As mentioned, let's hope dev can check the stats on winnings on corvette and we shall find out. And hopefully this word "unbalance" gets into your head. As no way that means to put corvette to be "useless" ship.

You don't fly corvette and you didn't bother to find out what it can do but unfortunately, i did. There is no such thing as easy counter them when their hitbox are mess up especially in close range. Take them down or force them retreat at 5km, i don't buy that. How reliably you can do that within 5km with your primary weapon?

And i do hope you can understand what is the tactical cruisers are for, they are not meant for dps and rather it is support. Sure it is a team based game, but imagine if the game allows you to have 4 OP corvette, i will really want to see how you can deal with it.

Corvette itself can literally take down a ship at close range before even the ship can retaliate back due to its OP close range weapons and hitbox issue.

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.