FORUMS

Numerical Ship Stats!

Posté: //
26 Mai 2016 21:24

Hey all! I know people have been wanting actual numbers for ship stats so I finally finished compiling the information in a public location. Check out the reddit for all of the data! Cheers!

Dreadnought Reddit: Ship Numerical Stats Data

Dreadnought Reddit - Moderator Dreadnought Discord Server - Admin

27 Mai 2016 04:34

Mis à jour //
27 Mai 2016 10:19

27 Mai 2016 10:09

The data is from a spreadsheet the devs sent a few of us a while ago for a wiki but never had time to post it anywhere. There are a few things missing that I will be adding later (such as fire rate). As it says in the top of the post the data values were last updated April 8th so they are not updated to the most recent patch notes. I will be working on updating it later this weekend but I just wanted to get the basic formatting down first.

27 Mai 2016 10:19

Oh fair enough, thanks for the reply and don't mind my post then. Maybe I'll file a support ticket about this to know their stance on data mining.

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

27 Mai 2016 11:16

Just to keep you in the loop, support said they're not ok with it, so while I have up to date data I cannot give it to you, the information must come from the community team at community@playdreadnought.com.

My Dreadnought tools and resources: Dreadnought Datamine | Snib's Dreadnought Steam Launcher | Hangar background noise remover

27 Mai 2016 12:20

Yeah I've been around these parts for a while so I know their stance on most things; cough cough I run the subreddit and discord server cough cough smile

27 Mai 2016 12:44

Could just have told me then. But no big surprise, most devs say no to that, can't hurt to ask though.

And hi there, I'm just a fleet invited scrub. smile

27 Mai 2016 13:44

Now we only need this info in-game.

Btw. I found speed of ships on wikia but didn't it change I feel like this values are wrong? I don't see ships speeds on reddit.

LoL i found one big false info - All tactical cruisers have max range of 5 km (on this reddit) but in game I am 100% sure that it is 7 km. Maybe it isn't intentional?? ? ? ? ? ?

1. Pick artillery cruiser 2. Play like pro 3. Get suddenly attacked by vette 4. Press energy shortcut with unmatchable reflex 5. get rek because you set energy to guns.

2 Juin 2016 01:50

Fire Rate data has been added to weapons and overall data updated to patch v1.0.3

2 Juin 2016 03:07

Mis à jour //
2 Juin 2016 03:08

Chipinators#8309 posted (#post-37162)

Fire Rate data has been added to weapons and overall data updated to patch v1.0.3

Just so you know, I checked the first couple of fire rate values and sorry to tell you but they were all wrong without exception, so might be worth taking them down again until the devs get you correct values.

edit: Also Talionis health is 22500, can tell you that since you can easily see that in game.

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.