FORUMS

DEV ROUNDTABLE June 7th

Posté: //
1 Juin 2016 17:15

We're hosting an awesome new Developer Roundtable on Tuesday June 7th @ 11 AM CDT!

The Roundtable will take place on the community-run Discord channel, check here for more info on joining the chat server.

A host of YAGER devs will be there to discuss their thoughts on the closed beta so far, the recent and upcoming patches, and answer your questions!

We'd love to know what you think about Dreadnought! Feel free to post below on some preliminary questions or topics you want brought up during the Roundtable and we'll be happy to add them smile

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

1 Juin 2016 22:51

That's great, I am looking forward to that. Some of my concerns involve:
- UI improvements
- additional level designs
- various methods of easing the gameplay grind as far as completing in-game "contracts" for FP.

5 Juin 2016 05:13

DN_EmptyTuxedo#3505 posted (#post-37131)

We're hosting an awesome new Developer Roundtable on Tuesday June 7th @ 11 AM CDT!

The Roundtable will take place on the community-run Discord channel, check here for more info on joining the chat server.

A host of YAGER devs will be there to discuss their thoughts on the closed beta so far, the recent and upcoming patches, and answer your questions!

We'd love to know what you think about Dreadnought! Feel free to post below on some preliminary questions or topics you want brought up during the Roundtable and we'll be happy to add them smile

Corvettes are OP and some of the microtransactions aren't micro. Are we getting any objective based game modes?

5 Juin 2016 11:55

Will more ship types be added in the game and if so what types? also is there a plan on how many ships are gonna be added in total besides the ones we have so far?

5 Juin 2016 12:57

Q: Will the Cattaro (Light Tactical Cruiser) get any special abilities on it's primary weapon? - More damage is not really doing it.

We need "Alpha" and "Beta" Camo Patterns! Just plaster the Word all over the ships hull in various sizes and angles !
Link: Artillery Overview

6 Juin 2016 17:56

The goals for the closed beta aren't really clear to me, are you guys looking for balancing? how the progression system works? or something completelly different?

Are you happy with the current progression system? What are your thoughts on it or are there even plans to rework it?

The ships I played felt really good with the power to engine boost but without it, they just feel clunky and as if you would try to push a huge boulder by hand, is that intentional/are you satisfied with that?

7 Juin 2016 03:17

Could be interesting to hear about PvE design.

Are there plans to create some kind "open world" zones? (like series of huge linked PvPvE instances in Star Conflict)

Also could be nice to see transcription / TL;DR for the session

7 Juin 2016 09:17

Mis à jour //
7 Juin 2016 09:19

today is the day, don't miss it. how long is the discussion duration btw?

as of now, i am currently not allowed to enter that particular audio channel on discord.
was wondering if i (or any twitch streamer) would be allowed to stream the audio discord discussion for my twitch channel? as an alternative, i would like to restream the audio from the official dreadnought twitch channel with some of my own comentary, but not sure if thats even an option that i want to consider doing.

i do want to read through some of the posted questions, and answers that are posted from the devs that are in the round table discord text channel for my twitch channel. will this be an issue for the devs? wats the consensus for this situation?

7 Juin 2016 09:25

Mis à jour //
7 Juin 2016 09:26

That channel is blocked off from regular users.
Don't worry, they have done this before smile

People can be added.

lol

I am addicted to Dreadnought like I am addicted to Brake Fluid, I can stop anytime.

Just remember to always shoot the ship being healed and never change tactics and then complain why you lost.

7 Juin 2016 09:48

Will we get any Hero ship sets soon,and when we will get the Monarch one? smile
When the character customizations gonna be added(the ones said to be added on the latest patch)?

"The First Of His Name"

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.