FORUMS

Dreadnought Tournament, June 12th!

Posté: //
10 Juin 2016 19:51

Mis à jour //
10 Juin 2016 19:53

If you think about ancient Rome one thing immediately stands out. Gladiators, enticing and charming their audience by displaying ferociousness, strength and cunningness.
Though names and flesh has faded their story has not.
Time to pick up where they left off..

To please our benevolent overlords we will orchestrate another tournament this Sunday at 19:00 UTC: http://a.chronus.eu/174C2F4
As with previous instances both pre made teams as well as spontaneous lone wolves are welcome.

The details will be listed below.

11 Juin 2016 19:30

Mis à jour //
11 Juin 2016 19:31

Rough Agenda:
- 19:00 Signup start (on discord)
- 19:20 Signup deadline
- 19:30 Team building
- >19:30 ~ 22:00 Tournament matches

If more than 4 teams enter the tournament a preselection phase will occur:
- Concurrent matches in single elimination format with random opponent assignment
- Not all will be streamed
- In case of an odd number of teams 1 advances at random

Gamemode:
- Team elimination
- Teams consist of 4 members +1 non combatant camera ship

Operational procedure:
- In the beginning Baiteman will get the teams signed up and ready on discord
- Before each game slot Baiteman will put you into the respective voice channels you will be using
- Corran Horn will assign the teams one cameraman respectively
- After the match you will be asked to clear the dedicated voice channels

Prizes:
- Will be raffled among the participants after the last game

13 Juin 2016 15:46

16 Juin 2016 10:13

links to video uploads of the event ?

☜☆☞ no victory without war ☜☆☞

16 Juin 2016 15:10

Everything we do will be on our youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEuQrhm46_xwhoCRXKNMfwA

Discord Moderator "Once you reach level 49 your title should be Anax Below the Belt, obviously" ---Lord Griffin CH- Sometimes at the beggining of a match I forget I still don't have my RAM's back TheBorg- Yeah I can imagine you giving orders to your crew "Engage RAMMING SPEED!" "We don't have any RAM's sir!" "I don't care, do it anyway!"

16 Juin 2016 18:02

Would have been nice to know about this. Could a mailing list or alert be made if posts of certain tags are created? I would like to not have to go to outside of game sources to organize teamwork.

Live long and prosper, under my RULE!

17 Juin 2016 03:57

We are actually in the process of choosing a name for ourselves as I write, once that happens we may be able to get a website up soon after where a mailing list could be implemented.

Discord Moderator "Once you reach level 49 your title should be Anax Below the Belt, obviously" ---Lord Griffin CH- Sometimes at the beggining of a match I forget I still don't have my RAM's back TheBorg- Yeah I can imagine you giving orders to your crew "Engage RAMMING SPEED!" "We don't have any RAM's sir!" "I don't care, do it anyway!"

29 Juin 2016 13:42

Did this ever actually happen? I missed the event, but no after action video ever seems to have been posted.

4 Juillet 2016 17:04

Rob_Taelem_42#0082 posted (#post-38541)

Would have been nice to know about this. Could a mailing list or alert be made if posts of certain tags are created? I would like to not have to go to outside of game sources to organize teamwork.

Gothmog#2098 posted (#post-39487)

Did this ever actually happen? I missed the event, but no after action video ever seems to have been posted.

I have to agree with both of these comments. I couldn't find anything on the event happening, and never even knew it supposedly happened until now.

I'm a little disappointed with the lack of communication between the development team, the community team, and the community that's not an alpha tester.

End transmission from the fake XO

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.