FORUMS

Fix For Red Sands Crash

Posté: //
17 Février 2017 18:49

If you are consistently crashing on the Red Sands map, we have identified the issue and a solution.

Due to the nature of Dreadnought's patch process a corruption in an asset on that map cannot be hotfixed by patching your current build but is fixed on new downloads of the game.

Please uninstall Dreadnought and completely re-download and reinstall the game. This should give you an uncorrupted version of the map asset and will no longer crash.

Thanks!

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

17 Février 2017 23:03

Mis à jour //
17 Février 2017 23:03

Can I inquire as to why it cant be fixed via a hotfix? Perhaps simply removing that map for the time being would be a better course of action, as unfortunate as it may be, I doubt the majority of Dreadnoughts players ever really visit the forums.

18 Février 2017 01:49

100% Right.
I only clicked that link to get rid of this annoying notification on my Cellphone...

Or at least any Ingame message/warning...

It took 3 month of "Server unavailable - pls try again later" before i even thought about an issue with my install

18 Février 2017 05:41

Mis à jour //
18 Février 2017 08:20

Please fix the forom spam

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

18 Février 2017 11:11

To be clear: I get intermittent crashes when the Red Sands map is loading (I'd say 25%of the time). Is this what you're referring to?

Born to ride the storm description

21 Février 2017 00:35

This solution didn't fix the issue for me

Discord Moderator "Once you reach level 49 your title should be Anax Below the Belt, obviously" ---Lord Griffin CH- Sometimes at the beggining of a match I forget I still don't have my RAM's back TheBorg- Yeah I can imagine you giving orders to your crew "Engage RAMMING SPEED!" "We don't have any RAM's sir!" "I don't care, do it anyway!"

23 Février 2017 18:40

Me neither it seems...still get a crash when trying to load into Red Sands on Team Deathmatch (other modes are and have always been fine). The only thing I didn't uninstall was the Unreal Engine prereqs.

Born to ride the storm description

27 Février 2017 06:55

Mis à jour //
1 Mars 2017 10:59

Got this on RedSand too, and at other maps :/
Playing 2-3 Battles, Try to join the 4th one - maplodas - crash-to-Desktop; Restarting PC - Start the Game - No Battle-Rejoin Possible. This Crash happens in 1 of 4 Maploads. No matter if multiple-Screen use or Multitasking, it still happens with an single screen and fullscreen-mode without any [alt]+[tab].
I dislike the idea that there is an team out there with one less player... and there are maintance costs too. Not funny.

Update: Starting the Game today, Veteran - Mode: Any - Two Times Red Sand with Back-to-Desktop Error in an row smile
So i have to reinstall it.

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.