FORUMS

Dreadnought Gamescom 2016 Community Event

Posté: //
5 Août 2016 13:17

Greetings Captains!

Going to gamescom 2016? Want to meet the Dreadnought devs and the community?
Let us know and you could be selected to join us in a celebration of Dreadnought at gamescom!

On Friday, August 19, we will hosting our Dreadnought Gamescom 2016 Community Event at the Odysseum in Cologne and you could be part of it!

Not only will you have the chance to get a first look at some exciting upcoming feature of Dreadnought but you'll also be able to take part in a space themed "Moonshine Rallye". We will have a lunch buffet, coffee and soft drinks available for you too!

You can find more details and the option to sign up here: Sign Up Now!

Good hunting, Captains!

*You must be over 16 years old to participate.
Invitation does not include Gamescom visitor pass, accommodation, or transportation. *

Senior Community Manager, Europe "Everything Is A Nail. All You Need Is A Hammer."

6 Août 2016 10:37

Can only one person attend or can I bring a friend?

7 Août 2016 18:23

My son and I are going to Gamescom Wednesday to Friday. We fly in from England Wednesday morning :-)
Can we both attend the event?

9 Août 2016 07:17

Yes, it is possible to bring a +1.
If you have already signed up, you will have received an email from me about this. If you are going to sign up, please indicate if you plan on bringing a +1 on the sign-up sheet.

Senior Community Manager, Europe "Everything Is A Nail. All You Need Is A Hammer."

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.