FORUMS

Thoughts from CH and skrillar

Posté: //
9 Août 2016 02:00

Mis à jour //
9 Août 2016 02:24

So skrillar and I were talking tonight and we came up with two new map ideas.

1. Having a version of each map where every ship that is destroyed becomes a floating pile of space junk if it is a space map. You can have fun trying to maneuver around the floating junk piles of death, metal, and plastic!

2. We should have a map like Saturn named Graveyard that replaces buildings and asteroids with spaceship corpses and have some floating around randomly, and some stationary. Like a massive Death Star that was split in two! or.... something.... like..... that.......

Discord Moderator "Once you reach level 49 your title should be Anax Below the Belt, obviously" ---Lord Griffin CH- Sometimes at the beggining of a match I forget I still don't have my RAM's back TheBorg- Yeah I can imagine you giving orders to your crew "Engage RAMMING SPEED!" "We don't have any RAM's sir!" "I don't care, do it anyway!"

9 Août 2016 02:04

i like the spaceship graveyard idea .. nice one guys smile

9 Août 2016 08:24

Sounds cool! Spaceship debris is definately something I would like to see in elimination. It could even serve as sort of a comeback mechanic by giving the ships around the destroyed one more cover with remains of its hull

10 Août 2016 13:50

ooo.. me likey, me likey.. GIVE GIVE

13 Août 2016 14:03

sounds CPU intensive.
me like

The choices of our ships shouldnt be linear upgrades, they should be overhauls of the ship's playstyle

For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

30 Août 2016 05:21

U-505#1540 posted (#post-42357)

sounds CPU intensive.
me like

Actually if they can have thousands of pieces of paper litter scattering all around the map in COD without any more intensive CPU load then this shouldn't be too hard since there will be less objects.

Discord Moderator "Once you reach level 49 your title should be Anax Below the Belt, obviously" ---Lord Griffin CH- Sometimes at the beggining of a match I forget I still don't have my RAM's back TheBorg- Yeah I can imagine you giving orders to your crew "Engage RAMMING SPEED!" "We don't have any RAM's sir!" "I don't care, do it anyway!"

30 Août 2016 10:50

Corran Horn#0411 posted (#post-43290)

U-505#1540 posted (#post-42357)

sounds CPU intensive.
me like

Actually if they can have thousands of pieces of paper litter scattering all around the map in COD without any more intensive CPU load then this shouldn't be too hard since there will be less objects.

That paper litter is probably just a shader effect like the cloak and has no effect on the game play, the moment you have to calculate collisions and positions it gets ugly.

Recruit Engineer

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.