FORUMS

Your Team Elimination Battle Briefing Has Arrived!

Posté: //
4 Juin 2015 16:10

Mis à jour //
4 Juin 2015 16:11

Greetings captains!

The fine crew over at YAGER have put together a Team Elimination commentary video for you to check out!

Join Game Director Peter Holzapfel and Game Designer Timm Boukoura as they guid you through advanced battle strategies, preview some of the ships available in your hangar, and prepare your to hopefully survive this deadly one-and-done gametype!

Read the complete brief here!

4 Juin 2015 16:39

Cool video, what are the new additions from last video?
I notice something different, but i really can't tell what.

The drums, the Empire, fell silent forever.

4 Juin 2015 17:58

Whoo more gameplay! The fighter jets look like a ton of fun! Also nice blue paint job on the Dreadnought, looking mighty fine ;D

Dreadnought Reddit - Moderator Dreadnought Discord Server - Admin

4 Juin 2015 22:41

Tease us more!!!Tease us more!!! :D

"The First Of His Name"

5 Juin 2015 07:06

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH!

Looking great (the few seconds I manage to see). I am eager to come back home to enjoy the battle.

Thank you guys =)

5 Juin 2015 12:35

looks good so far :D
i noticed that on the bottom right you could see the teams composition, but it never changed once you lost a capital ship, maybe i misinterpreted that UI-element, dunno but it would be cool if it changed so you could see who went down etc.

also, while i like the icons for different shiptypes, i think it would be good to give us a second option to display it, maybe the playernames, or the initials for the shipclass (maybe add a numer from 1-3 for light, medium and heavy version behind it
for example:
D1 - Light Dreadnought
Ds3 - Heavy Destroyer
C2 - Medium Corvette

just a thought :D
keep up the good work, can't wait to get into the game

time you enjoy wasting, is no wasted time

5 Juin 2015 16:15

WATCHED!

ENJOYED!

When we will see the Grand Finale?

=)

8 Juin 2015 03:16

Mis à jour //
8 Juin 2015 03:17

jownsy#3157 posted (#post-3368)

looks good so far :D
i noticed that on the bottom right you could see the teams composition, but it never changed once you lost a capital ship, maybe i misinterpreted that UI-element, dunno but it would be cool if it changed so you could see who went down etc.

It actually change when a capital ship go down, but the jets use the same icons as the Dreadnought Class ship, which can be really confusing when the last team member alive is playing as this class.
But it's a WIP, so I suppose it will be changed.

Waiting Carrier.exe to be present in Dreadnought.
Please wait...

8 Juin 2015 15:06

huh, guess i missed that while watching it at 2am in the morning xD

time you enjoy wasting, is no wasted time

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.