26 Juin 2015 04:45

ships that we didn't see

heavy artillery
heavy corvette

we can see those on the next stream

Dreadnought Wikia

Posté: //
26 Juin 2015 10:35

Like the game mode icons. Skulls are awesome. Wanna be like me... it's ok, you can admit. ;)

Captain Junius Flagg
"BlackFlag"

Death Widows Not all black flags are black

26 Juin 2015 10:55

Mis à jour //
26 Juin 2015 11:04

@Chipinators: GeeeeGeeee =D

@Developers/Graphic guys: I notice for the first time the "flames" of the thrusters when ships steers or go up/down. Really nice =)
I would dare to suggest you to increase the number of those "flames" and their distribution over bigger ships (like dreadnoughts), since it not seems very realistic to have them concentrated in a specific area.

26 Juin 2015 10:57

Chip, as I've already said in this thread...you're the MAN. Thanks for the recap and the debrief.

The replay will be shared on social media today at noon, but for you fine forum folk here is the link a couple hours early. Dreadnought Dev Stream Replay.

To all of you that tuned in, chatted, or have watched the replay on Twitch already, THANK YOU. :)

26 Juin 2015 11:04

Drakane#2657 posted (#post-3580)

Chip, as I've already said in this thread...you're the MAN. Thanks for the recap and the debrief.

The replay will be shared on social media today at noon, but for you fine forum folk here is the link a couple hours early. Dreadnought Dev Stream Replay.

To all of you that tuned in, chatted, or have watched the replay on Twitch already, THANK YOU. :)

Thank you for the link, Drakane =)

26 Juin 2015 11:06

Thanks Drakane! If anything I posted is inaccurate please let me know and I can change it. While most of the info posted was said in stream there are a few things that were inferred based on looks.

Dreadnought Reddit - Moderator Dreadnought Discord Server - Admin

27 Juin 2015 00:10

A good stream overall. I especially liked the light sniper ship. It loops promising.

27 Juin 2015 06:06

I looked at the replay, lots of things to learn, lots of fail, lots of beers, lots of funny moments !

Still trying to see if there's any infos that could be put in Chip's recap.

Ho and next time guys, do not buy Chinese fighters ! You know how their products are terrible.

Waiting Carrier.exe to be present in Dreadnought.
Please wait...

27 Juin 2015 06:17

Mis à jour //
27 Juin 2015 06:19

Ho and next time guys, do not buy Chinese fighters ! You know how their products are terrible.

This one crack me! xD

27 Juin 2015 08:12

Mis à jour //
27 Juin 2015 20:25

The art style is awesome.
The more ships you show, the more i wanna see.

The drums, the Empire, fell silent forever.

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.