FORUMS

Open Beta

Posté: //
27 Juin 2015 12:16

The Game is ready for open beta really. Is anything announced about an open beta?

27 Juin 2015 12:25

Mis à jour //
27 Juin 2015 16:07

Mumuv#2914 posted (#post-3595)

The Game is ready for open beta really. Is anything announced about an open beta?

open beta is very far from now :) the game will enter CBT this summer.About open beta they have plans about it

EDIT---
still as jownsy said, i don't want the game to be like arkham knight

Dreadnought Wikia

27 Juin 2015 15:39

how do you know if it's ready?
yes what they've shown us so far looks good and very playable, but they have not shown us the bad, the things that don't work right now....
i like that they are not taking the route of other games/studios where a "beta" is nothing more than a soft release or some sort of demo or earlier access for paying people.
betas are there to check out balancing, find more bugs that need to be fixed and give feedback on how certain systems feel etc.

just be patient, i know it's hard :D i want to play too, but i'd much rather play it in a state that i can enjoy for more than just a couple of hours

time you enjoy wasting, is no wasted time

27 Juin 2015 18:46

jownsy#3157 posted (#post-3597)

yes what they've shown us so far looks good and very playable, but they have not shown us the bad, the things that don't work right now....
i like that they are not taking the route of other games/studios where a "beta" is nothing more than a soft release or some sort of demo or earlier access for paying people.
betas are there to check out balancing, find more bugs that need to be fixed and give feedback on how certain systems feel etc.

just be patient, i know it's hard :D i want to play too, but i'd much rather play it in a state that i can enjoy for more than just a couple of hours

Completely agree.
But I am kinda curious to see what kinds of bugs we will find when we get to play the game that the devs might not experience since they have the game "inhouse"
Theres multiple Beta´s and alphas Ive been in so far where we as beta testers have found bugs, issues etc that the devs have not managed to reproduce or found on their end but were then solved by logs from us that experienced the issues. I just wanna get in there and see what its like and possibly make it better!

But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of Fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars.

27 Juin 2015 19:26

Shuriko#5214 posted (#post-3599)

Completely agree.
But I am kinda curious to see what kinds of bugs we will find when we get to play the game that the devs might not experience since they have the game "inhouse"
Theres multiple Beta´s and alphas Ive been in so far where we as beta testers have found bugs, issues etc that the devs have not managed to reproduce or found on their end but were then solved by logs from us that experienced the issues. I just wanna get in there and see what its like and possibly make it better!

If you look at the last live stream there is a nice one bug. The Q&A Bug =D

28 Juin 2015 03:12

Dedadude#1215 posted (#post-3600)

Shuriko#5214 posted (#post-3599)

Completely agree.

If you look at the last live stream there is a nice one bug. The Q&A Bug =D

i don't know about you but i will destroy the bugs without telling to the community ,with my secret weapon

Dreadnought Wikia

28 Juin 2015 10:49

DEVASTRATOR#4326 posted (#post-3601)
i don't know about you but i will destroy the bugs without telling to the community ,with my secret weapon

I don't think that Aroxol is going to work against Q&A Team ;-D

28 Juin 2015 11:26

Dedadude#1215 posted (#post-3602)

Q&A team is too strong for Aroxol.We need to NERF Q&A!

Dreadnought Wikia

28 Juin 2015 14:08

Do you want it done quick, or do you want it done right?

Exitus acta probat.

29 Juin 2015 16:46

DEVASTRATOR#4326 posted (#post-3603)

Dedadude#1215 posted (#post-3602)

Q&A team is too strong for Aroxol.We need to NERF Q&A!

This is escalating quickly =D

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.