FORUMS

Newsletter

Posté: //
9 Juillet 2015 02:37

if you press "sign up now" you will see this

when i sign up,there was a question about if i want to enter CBT under the birthdate but now is missing.
Does this mean that the CBT participation ended?

Dreadnought Wikia

9 Juillet 2015 12:23

nope, i just think they decided to take a different approach to signing up for cbt. maybe there'll be a new signup method alltogether, cause just because you do not want a newsletter, does not mean you don't want into the beta ;D. dunno though =/

time you enjoy wasting, is no wasted time

11 Juillet 2015 07:02

Mis à jour //
11 Juillet 2015 07:03

Quesqui dit?

I didn't sign up for the newsletter, simply because I drop on this site daily since discovering this upcoming game. Doesn't mean I wouldn't want into a beta...

...just sayin'

Have a nice weekend all.

"Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?"
Steve Jobs

11 Juillet 2015 07:44

newsletter now is only for CBT if you don't sign up then you don't get a key=>no CBT
if you don't want newsletter then you don't want CBT
there are people that made a greybox account just to interact with the forums and they don't want to enter CBT

if you didn't sign up and you want to enter CBT then do it
just because you visit the site,doesn't mean you will enter CBT

Dreadnought Wikia

11 Juillet 2015 09:08

If you're looking for CBT I would sign up for the newsletter if I were you LeFrosch; honestly there's no reason not to. If you're worried about spam emails I've gotten one, maybe two, from them since March. Better to be safe than sorry!

Dreadnought Reddit - Moderator Dreadnought Discord Server - Admin

15 Juillet 2015 03:51

Mis à jour //
15 Juillet 2015 03:57

Yes...yes...newsletter...I'm on it.

But seriously...I hate mail. I do, I honestly admit it. My doberman starts gnarling just by hearing our postman's bike stop in front of the door.

I visit the sites that really interest me, I keep in touch and inform myself as much as I can. Except my Mailbox. You know a guy with hundreds of unread mails? No? Now you do!

Anyway, no pain, no gain...go subscribe that letter frogman!
have an awesome day you good folks!

EDIT: Please send me the Grey Box newsletter or other marketing updates.

It is done...

"Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?"
Steve Jobs

17 Juillet 2015 07:17

LeFrosch#1224 posted (#post-3705)

Yes...yes...newsletter...I'm on it.

But seriously...I hate mail. I do, I honestly admit it. My doberman starts gnarling just by hearing our postman's bike stop in front of the door.

I visit the sites that really interest me, I keep in touch and inform myself as much as I can. Except my Mailbox. You know a guy with hundreds of unread mails? No? Now you do!

Anyway, no pain, no gain...go subscribe that letter frogman!
have an awesome day you good folks!

EDIT: Please send me the Grey Box newsletter or other marketing updates.

It is done...

I have the same problem. I almost never check my e-mail, and that's why I like the elite dangerous newsletter approach. Not only do you get the e-mail, but they also post a thread on the forums about it just in case.

Play smart, you win. Play dumb, you loose. Teamwork is the best way to secure victory. Lack of teamwork is a certain defeat.

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.