FORUMS

PLUTO as a game map or maps

Posté: //
9 Août 2015 18:37

J4nB1#5520 posted (#post-4153)

I think it would be really great to fight near a sun in the shadow of a huge solar power plant space station or fighting in an asteroid belt of a big planet. Or fighting in a dense nebula (yeah, i know, these nebulas aren't like clouds, but it would be very cool. Too lose sight on a ship in space because you see nothing. Always loved that in Freelancer in these big nebulas where you just saw nothing and you were in the middle of a cosmic storm with lightings n everything). Fighting in the higher atmosphere of a gas planet. Like Bespin in Star Wars. Or on a really active planet (Vulcan's everywhere?). I always wanted to be part of the big space battle over Coruscant. Wouldn't that be cool? :D

A foggy map would be nice indeed, but wouldn't it make corvettes too strong and snipers nearly useless? Wouldn't be bad if it was just one map though.

10 Août 2015 04:02

I think it would be really great to fight near a sun in the shadow of a huge solar power plant space station or fighting in an asteroid belt of a big planet.

and if your ship get's too far away, it could be like pushed away/slowly melted, because you're out of the shadow of the solar-plant.

Dreadnought - & - Tac. Cruiser

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. -5:40(!spoiler)

10 Août 2015 04:27

I think it would be really great to fight near a sun in the shadow of a huge solar power plant space station or fighting in an asteroid belt of a big planet.

that would be great.Fighting in the shadows,hard to get spotted,corvettes best map

Dreadnought Wikia

10 Août 2015 04:43

DEVASTRATOR#4326 posted (#post-4185)

that would be great.Fighting in the shadows,hard to get spotted,corvettes best map

Yeah, but what about the poor Dreadnoughts? They can't move so quick, can't see the corvettes properly in the shadows which are blink-teleporting around... :D

10 Août 2015 04:55

irishrOy#2575 posted (#post-4190)

DEVASTRATOR#4326 posted (#post-4185)

Yeah, but what about the poor Dreadnoughts? They can't move so quick, can't see the corvettes properly in the shadows which are blink-teleporting around... :D

This map will be awesome with team elimination too
Making the dreadnought easy target it's a good way to exercise not only for dreadnought pilot but for the team too

Dreadnought Wikia

10 Août 2015 05:30

DEVASTRATOR#4326 posted [(#post-4194)]
Making the dreadnought easy target it's a good way to exercise not only for dreadnought pilot but for the team too

Sure thing, but then we need to have a very flat and open map, too, where Dreadnoughts make rockets and nukes rain all day long, 24/7 and Corvettes have to exercise :p

10 Août 2015 05:52

Mis à jour //
10 Août 2015 05:52

irishrOy#2575 posted (#post-4200)

DEVASTRATOR#4326 posted [(#post-4194)]

Sure thing, but then we need to have a very flat and open map, too, where Dreadnoughts make rockets and nukes rain all day long, 24/7 and Corvettes have to exercise :p

i hate nukes[if i am not the zmey :) ]they have long range and it does a bit dmg even if you are far from the area of explotion.Also the zmey can steer because of the nuke power.I don't know if this is intended or bug

Dreadnought Wikia

10 Août 2015 06:05

Mis à jour //
10 Août 2015 06:05

DEVASTRATOR#4326 posted
i hate nukes[if i am not the zmey :) ]they have long range and it does a bit dmg even if you are far from the area of explotion.Also the zmey can steer because of the nuke power.I don't know if this is intended or bug

Dayum (again ;) ) The nuke was the reason why the Ship went to the side this much!
To be blatantly honest, I don't care if it's intended or a bug, it looks awesome, makes the game feel awesome, is not really glitchy an gives the Zmey no "overpowered advantage", as far as I can tell.

Keep it in!

10 Août 2015 09:06

Yup, that's intended. The ship's movement is physics based so any large impulse will knock your ship around. I should also point out that the broadside has enough force to turn the dreadnought a little bit.

Nathan "nwood" Wood
Senior Level Designer, YAGER

10 Août 2015 10:48

nwood#2177 posted (#post-4222)

Yup, that's intended. The ship's movement is physics based so any large impulse will knock your ship around. I should also point out that the broadside has enough force to turn the dreadnought a little bit.

Man, I want to feel it

Thank you, Mr. Nwood =)

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.