FORUMS

Gameplay

Posté: //
15 Juillet 2015 10:30

Will this game be set up so we have multiple characters we develop? Or will we have one character and multiple ships? Or...?

15 Juillet 2015 18:46

no information has been released about this yet. in multiplayer we can level up our crew and increase/upgrade some stats iirc. no idea what they got planned for the solo-campaign.

time you enjoy wasting, is no wasted time

15 Juillet 2015 19:02

So far it seems like you will have your account level which will basically be your Captain level. Each ship class (Dreadnought, Destroyer, etc.) then also has it's own level up system which will unlock more ships, weapons, etc for that ship class. We have yet to see anything about crew leveling but like Jownsy said you'll be able to level up your crew members as well. If you look in my Dev Live Stream (6/25) Recap thread you can see some screenshots of the progression system.

Dreadnought Reddit - Moderator Dreadnought Discord Server - Admin

16 Juillet 2015 01:29

Chipinators#8309 posted (#post-3710)

So far it seems like you will have your account level which will basically be your Captain level. Each ship class (Dreadnought, Destroyer, etc.) then also has it's own level up system which will unlock more ships, weapons, etc for that ship class. We have yet to see anything about crew leveling but like Jownsy said you'll be able to level up your crew members as well. If you look in my Dev Live Stream (6/25) Recap thread you can see some screenshots of the progression system.

That's a great link. I hope we can play soon and try things out. Everything looks great so far!

17 Juillet 2015 07:13

I know I can't wait for this game. It has been too long since I have seen a gem like this, and I have no idea what I'll be able to play other than this once the beta is out.
(P.S. Sorry I have been absent for a while. I finished school and we're getting ready to sell the house so I have quite a bit to do)

Play smart, you win. Play dumb, you loose. Teamwork is the best way to secure victory. Lack of teamwork is a certain defeat.

17 Juillet 2015 10:20

After reading and watching everything I can find it looks like this game will be sort of like World of Tanks in the character progression arena. In that game you basically have an account name that you are known by and a garage with room for tanks you have unlocked or purchased. You level the crew up and make your tank better that way. I like that model because you don't have to make several alts to accomplish things in the game.

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.