FORUMS

Contols speculation

Posté: //
21 Juillet 2015 11:28

Will this be a mouse/keyboard game? Xbox controller style? Or...? I played Elite: Dangerous and it is not playable with a mouse and keyboard, but that is most likely by design. You really need a HOTAS to be effective because the controls are touchy and realistic.

Will Dreadnought be more action/fun based and have an arcade flight model?

21 Juillet 2015 13:27

Mis à jour //
21 Juillet 2015 13:29

Yup, keyboard and mouse is all you'll need. The current format is WASD and a mouse.

wild boar

21 Juillet 2015 16:04

Fritz_Bittenfeld#5745 posted (#post-3748)

Yup, keyboard and mouse is all you'll need. The current format is WASD and a mouse.

What he said. Plus this:

Please be aware that controls may/will change in future, so do not take what shown in this image as set in stone ;-)

21 Juillet 2015 17:49

while the standard controls will be keyboard + mouse, i could see a gamepad working out pretty nicely since there are not that many functions to bind to keys, the rest is just movement.
in theory it could translate very well to gamepads, but they'll probably work out everything for mouse + keyboard first.

time you enjoy wasting, is no wasted time

22 Juillet 2015 07:33

Not an issue

Float like a Dreadnaught, sting like a sledgehammer.

23 Juillet 2015 05:15

Mis à jour //
23 Juillet 2015 05:19

expect for me I could prob play the whole game on just my mouse if such a thing is able to be macro that way...

If that isn't possible then I guess I will use this instead.

Give 1 drink to the dead and 1 drink to the living. Those who are legends and those who have valor. They remain apart of this world even after they walk the trail to a new journey leaving one story as we start the next, to one day become legends and hope the flame never dies. We fight!

23 Juillet 2015 10:23

Can we type via the keyboard to chat to other users? Or will we need to have a microphone/headset to communicate to other players?

23 Juillet 2015 10:33

Sieges#7051 posted (#post-3769)

Can we type via the keyboard to chat to other users? Or will we need to have a microphone/headset to communicate to other players?

at first chat,but they might add microphone/headset communication as they said

Dreadnought Wikia

23 Juillet 2015 20:55

Oooo. That control scheme looks great!

24 Juillet 2015 00:52

Agreed, the controls look super good.

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.