FORUMS

Update on the Dreadnought Release Window

Posté: //
3 Septembre 2015 17:21

At least we will get a more polished game because of this! Nothing is worse than a game that gets a bad reputation because of too many bugs! A well polished game with good reputation lasts a lot longer! I really like the see the devstreams! Can't wait to see more!

Good job on the game so far! even though it is an alpha, it really does look impressive! Can't wait to play the game and unleash a full barrage of all my weapon ports!

3 Septembre 2015 18:25

I have never played an alpha state game i enjoyed this much, and that was this polished.

FamousRaptor#5434 posted (#post-6375)

At least we will get a more polished game because of this! Nothing is worse than a game that gets a bad reputation because of too many bugs! A well polished game with good reputation lasts a lot longer! I really like the see the devstreams! Can't wait to see more!

Good job on the game so far! even though it is an alpha, it really does look impressive! Can't wait to play the game and unleash a full barrage of all my weapon ports!

Imgur

7 Septembre 2015 15:41

Since I have found this site last week , I gotta tell ya, not one single day goes by where i am not checking up on it and watching that video just one more time as i put it. Very excited for this game , I love many of the sci fi space games , but i think many of them out now , have some serious competition with this game coming out , and i think some of the current Long timers so to speak will be loosing some players. Beautiful looking game , My compliments to the hypothetical chef's.

CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY!!!!

10 Septembre 2015 06:45

Then just imagine how polished the game will be then in the closed beta! smile

Butters#6421 posted (#post-6377)

I have never played an alpha state game i enjoyed this much, and that was this polished.

24 Septembre 2015 12:34

well I sign up many times but I still did not get key can any mod send me key please smile

24 Septembre 2015 14:01

Mis à jour //
24 Septembre 2015 14:00

Noone has gotten a key "officially".
The ones, who got an invitation into alpha are not allowed to talk about it, and BETA only starts in early 2016.

It is normal, there is no confirmation-email for signing up. Not for beta-signup, now for newsletter^^
Alpha-players are "handpicked".

Dreadnought - & - Tac. Cruiser

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. -5:40(!spoiler)

25 Septembre 2015 01:59

Can't wait....

25 Septembre 2015 09:28

We all cant..But we will play it eventually

"The First Of His Name"

11 Octobre 2015 22:33

Can't wait to play the game and unleash a full barrage of all my weapon ports!

Me too!

12 Octobre 2015 09:35

Please take as much time as you guys need. I love you game greygoo, the fidelity and attention to detail that your company employs makes me very eager to buy, play and test what ever order you prefer on dreadnaught... There needs to be more gaming companies like yours. Can't wait to play your game when it meets your high standards.

This game looks great!!!

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.