FORUMS

Update on the Dreadnought Release Window

Posté: //
2 Août 2015 07:18

Sure hoping I get a try at the alpha or beta. And definitely looking forward to what's to come.
Dreadnought is the only reason I'm at least somewhat sad this is the first year I'm not at GDC/GC. Oh well.
How can I make sure I'm subscribed?
I'm reasonably certain I am, but I didn't actually receive anything recently, and now I signed up again, just to be sure, and it said I was sent an email, only I didn't receive anything.
<.< ... I don't want to miss anything!

We need "Alpha" and "Beta" Camo Patterns! Just plaster the Word all over the ships hull in various sizes and angles !
Link: Artillery Overview

2 Août 2015 08:27

UnLimiTeD#2482 posted (#post-3898)

Sure hoping I get a try at the alpha or beta. And definitely looking forward to what's to come.
Dreadnought is the only reason I'm at least somewhat sad this is the first year I'm not at GDC/GC. Oh well.
How can I make sure I'm subscribed?
I'm reasonably certain I am, but I didn't actually receive anything recently, and now I signed up again, just to be sure, and it said I was sent an email, only I didn't receive anything.
<.< ... I don't want to miss anything!

made the same just to be sure,any answers to that?

Dreadnought Wikia

2 Août 2015 14:15

I hope I get invited to the alpha! Game was great at pax east, the after party was cool too

let my beam heal you

2 Août 2015 18:29

Want to play sooo bad.

2 Août 2015 23:15

Oh I'm dying from anticipation ! Been hoping for a game like this since SC 1 . Yamato cannon is life!

Darkness does not understand the Light

3 Août 2015 06:00

sum1online#7058 posted (#post-3871)

Thanks for the update! I'm looking forward to playing this game again after playing it at PAX South.

We've made a lot of progress since PAX south. We'll be at Gamescom this week so we're excited to show off some of the new stuff :)

Nathan "nwood" Wood
Senior Level Designer, YAGER

3 Août 2015 09:25

nwood#2177 posted (#post-3907)

We've made a lot of progress since PAX south. We'll be at Gamescom this week so we're excited to show off some of the new stuff :)

Long time no see nwood! Is there going to be any sort of stream you guys are doing at Gamescom?

Dreadnought Reddit - Moderator Dreadnought Discord Server - Admin

3 Août 2015 10:19

Mis à jour //
3 Août 2015 10:24

Chipinators#8309 posted (#post-3909)

nwood#2177 posted (#post-3907)

Long time no see nwood! Is there going to be any sort of stream you guys are doing at Gamescom?

there was a tweet on 24th of july about that but we don't have any news yet

~EDIT~
more information and hours:http://www.gameswelt.de/dreadnought/news/streamt-den-titel-auf-der-gamescom,242623

Dreadnought Wikia

3 Août 2015 17:20

Absolutely can't wait to play! There is a team of 5 of us that discuss tactics and strategy in preparation all the time.

4 Août 2015 00:41

I cant wait , thanks for the update

This game looks great!!!

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.