FORUMS

Update on the Dreadnought Release Window

Posté: //
24 Août 2015 16:39

DEVASTRATOR#4326 posted (#post-5686)

irishrOy#2575 posted (#post-5682)

No, there are more than 7 billion ppl on this ball floating through space and time, I think you're never really the only one.

@ D-dude: What is a phatatalanogloy?

i think he means pathology*

Yep. I really hate how those H go and place themself wherever they want >=(

24 Août 2015 17:10

yeah, thathts rheahlly a prohblehm, mhan

Dreadnought - & - Tac. Cruiser

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. -5:40(!spoiler)

31 Août 2015 20:43

Let's hope this game doesn't become vaporware like star citizen. Really have high hopes for this game.

You ain't seen a space Panda yet and i'm all about to change that!

1 Septembre 2015 01:37

nazhuggybear#4324 posted (#post-6099)

Let's hope this game doesn't become vaporware like star citizen. Really have high hopes for this game.

I think they are kinda losing themselves in the details here and there.
But there's a steady increase in complexity and optimization to see, which is good^^

1 Septembre 2015 14:50

nazhuggybear#4324 posted (#post-6099)

Vaporware like star citizen? They are developing hard on that game. ^^

Also, i don't think that'll happen to this game. smile

JB Logo Cute little thingy-thing

1 Septembre 2015 15:51

and germans are developing this game, man.

If there's one thing, it get's released earlier, not later :p

3 Septembre 2015 08:01

irishrOy#2575 posted (#post-6209)

Berlin Airport - enough said...

On a serious note: Judging on my conversations with the devs at Gamescom, it really seems like they will release a finished and relatively bug-free product. I would go as far as predicting the alpha and beta releases to be 90% bug-free and pretty well ballanced already.

Yager and their devs don't appear to have the same "release the alpha as early as possible, even if the game is almost unplayable" mentality as many other studios do at the moment and in my opinion this is a great thing! Just keep waiting and know, that every day that passes brings the game a little bit closer to a great product that is truly(!) ready to be played and to be enjoyed!

3 Septembre 2015 08:11

Existence#7043 posted

point taken., yep xD

3 Septembre 2015 08:16

Mis à jour //
3 Septembre 2015 13:02

Yeap,but i don't think many studios are doing this.We saw what happend to Batman AK,in BF4,archeage and many other games.
Bugs can be and happen everywhere.There are many ways to happen specially when we are closing to CBT and launch.If a big ammount of players enter then this will cause bugs too.Also server crashes and other stuff so the devs must be prepared.Even with DDoS attacks

Existence#7043 posted (#post-6341)

irishrOy#2575 posted (#post-6209)

On a serious note: Judging on my conversations with the devs at Gamescom, it really seems like they will release a finished and relatively bug-free product. I would go as far as predicting the alpha and beta releases to be 90% bug-free and pretty well ballanced already.

Yager and their devs don't appear to have the same "release the alpha as early as possible, even if the game is almost unplayable" mentality as many other studios do at the moment and in my opinion this is a great thing! Just keep waiting and know, that every day that passes brings the game a little bit closer to a great product that is truly(!) ready to be played and to be enjoyed!

Dreadnought Wikia

3 Septembre 2015 12:29

THIS
But, even with their passion, I expect some bugs/issue when we will play it, in beta phase.

Existence#7043 posted (#post-6341)

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.