FORUMS

Posté: //
6 Août 2015 06:01

Drakane#2657 posted (#post-3939)

You should most definitely sign up again. The previous sign ups were for the newsletter so you could get notified of beta signups going live.

Well, given that I signed up like three times, and I didn't receive any such mail, should I be worried? Can a mail address be incompatible?
I suppose it's all fine, but I really don't want to miss it. ;)

We need "Alpha" and "Beta" Camo Patterns! Just plaster the Word all over the ships hull in various sizes and angles !
Link: Artillery Overview

6 Août 2015 06:09

Mis à jour //
6 Août 2015 06:13

UnLimiTeD#2482 posted (#post-3993)

You should most definitely sign up again. The previous sign ups were for the newsletter so you could get notified of beta signups going live.

Well, given that I signed up like three times, and I didn't receive any such mail, should I be worried? Can a mail address be incompatible?

as we said we will receive an email once the CBT is out,not before.
https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/forum/topic/870/

Dreadnought Wikia

7 Août 2015 04:24

DEVASTRATOR#4326 posted (#post-3994)

Thanks for info. I can't wait to test it but feel bad that cbt is expected to release in 2016 well I can't wait this game is awesome and way too better then darkorbit I have played alots of alpha access games more then 10 access including transformers universe , world of warships , endwar online , wot generals , vega conflict and even more but really there system sucks but dread nought grafics are way too different and more interactive and the more important thing is there is we can form a team and fight together really I can't wait to test this game thanks for developing it :D

1 Question will this be clint based game or will be release on steam or will be browser based?

7 Août 2015 04:44

Mis à jour //
7 Août 2015 04:45

Viper#8731 posted (#post-4018)

DEVASTRATOR#4326 posted (#post-3994)

Thanks for info. I can't wait to test it but feel bad that cbt is expected to release in 2016 well I can't wait this game is awesome and way too better then darkorbit I have played alots of alpha access games more then 10 access including transformers universe , world of warships , endwar online , wot generals , vega conflict and even more but really there system sucks but dread nought grafics are way too different and more interactive and the more important thing is there is we can form a team and fight together really I can't wait to test this game thanks for developing it :D

1 Question will this be clint based game or will be release on steam or will be browser based?

there are no plans for steam according to Q&A.Also they did mention about closed alpha this fall so i am crossing fingers
hahaha dark orbit was playing this when i was kid and it was the most pay to win game of all time

Dreadnought Wikia

7 Août 2015 06:55

Mis à jour //
7 Août 2015 06:56

Man, can't wait to play the game. Hope i'll get access... :P

JB Logo Cute little thingy-thing

8 Août 2015 04:18

Same, signed up but nothing

8 Août 2015 04:30

Same, signed up but nothing

Thanks for signing up! You won't receive any emails from us regarding beta until we get closer to the start date (which is slated for early 2016).

8 Août 2015 06:38

Mis à jour //
8 Août 2015 06:39

Drakane#2657

Thanks for signing up! You won't receive any emails from us regarding beta until we get closer to the start date (which is slated for early 2016).

Yeah we understand that, but perhaps that should change? It seems like sending a confirmation e-mail would go a long ways toward assuring people that they registered successfully Just little 'Thank you for your interest blah blah blah.

Especially after registering for forums and not even getting an email when THOSE went live.

Not to mention signing up for the newsletter and never receiving one. Curious how people might be a little insecure with that going on.

8 Août 2015 10:02

Eviscerator#0713 posted (#post-4048)

Yeah we understand that, but perhaps that should change? It seems like sending a confirmation e-mail would go a long ways toward assuring people that they registered successfully Just little 'Thank you for your interest blah blah blah.

I think that would be a great idea...

JB Logo Cute little thingy-thing

8 Août 2015 11:35

I signed up at gamescom and instantly got an email with confirmation.

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.