FORUMS

No confirmation email for beta sign up?

Posté: //
5 Août 2015 07:16

Has anyone received any email after signing up? I have tried several times but no email whatsoever. I have a gmail account.

5 Août 2015 07:17

Same thing here.

5 Août 2015 07:27

you don't receive any email.If you read the blue box after sign up it says they will inform us once the cbt is out

Dreadnought Wikia

5 Août 2015 07:32

Yeah but as there is a checkbox telling them you would like to get news about the game and other products, I had expected they would send a mail anyway. Just like a newsletter.

5 Août 2015 09:33

Hi folks, DEVASTRATOR is right! We don't send an email right away after signup, but rest assured as long as you made it to the confirmation screen you're all set. We'll be sending out emails when we get closer to closed beta.

5 Août 2015 10:50

Thank you for the answer. I hope I will get into the beta with my fellow captains! Just finished the witcher 3 and it left a void inside my head. Need a new hype train and dreadnought looks like a promising candidate!

5 Août 2015 13:47

/signed up

5 Août 2015 17:16

I was starting to think i needed to sign up again till i got one.

If you got a problem use Dakka if you still got a problem you just did not use enough Dakka.

6 Août 2015 03:40

Mis à jour //
6 Août 2015 03:41

Darzok#8593 posted (#post-3975)

I was starting to think i needed to sign up again till i got one.

got what?an email?how?

Dreadnought Wikia

6 Août 2015 05:45

Thank you for that clarification, Drakane.
I already signed up 3x for the Newsletter that never was, just to be sure.
It's good to know I need not worry.

We need "Alpha" and "Beta" Camo Patterns! Just plaster the Word all over the ships hull in various sizes and angles !
Link: Artillery Overview

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.