FORUMS

Gamescom changes from stream

Posté: //
6 Août 2015 07:22

As i saw from rocketbeans there are changes on point system
every kill now is 6 and 7 points.As i understood if your team takes first kill you go 6 then if your team takes second it's 7 then again 7 and again 6 until you finish the game.So we have 6,13,20,26,33,40,46,53,66,73,80,86,93,100.Those were the scores of all 3 games they played.

Other changes are the commands.It seems like the "follow me","need repair","regroup","need backup" are no longer available or they changed hotkey.So we have only "attack target" and "point at target"[again not sure about this,i can't imagine the reason why they block them]

last change i noticed is the tactical cruiser beam amplifier texture.Now it does some small of zig zags

fell free to post any other change you have noticed.Specially from those that have been at gamescom

Dreadnought Wikia

6 Août 2015 08:33

every kill now is 6 and 7 points.As i understood if your team takes first kill you go 6 then if your team takes second it's 7 then again 7 and again 6 until you finish the game.So we have 6,13,20,26,33,40,46,53,66,73,80,86,93,100.Those were the scores of all 3 games they played.

The rocketbeans stream (and everyone else at gamescom) are playing a modified build to ensure as many people as possible can experience the game here at the convention. There are a lot of people itching to get their hands on the title and we modified the win conditions a bit to help them. :)

What an observant catch by the way! Color me impressed.

6 Août 2015 08:42

Mis à jour //
6 Août 2015 10:34

Drakane#2657 posted (#post-3999)

The rocketbeans stream (and everyone else at gamescom) are playing a modified build to ensure as many people as possible can experience the game here at the convention. There are a lot of people itching to get their hands on the title and we modified the win conditions a bit to help them. :)

What an observant catch by the way! Color me impressed.

ok,thanks for clarifying.The same about commands?because they are usefull

~EDIT~

What an observant catch by the way!

and you have seen nothing yet :D
bug report

the names doesn't match with the humans

Dreadnought Wikia

6 Août 2015 11:26

gentlemen, it seems the devs underestimate the power of addicts to the game that have not even played it yet, we shall unravel every change we can find! :D
in all seriousness awesome finds, but i currently can't chip in here, got a lot of dota2 to watch these days ;D

on a different note:
is it really so great to have press/streamers playing a slightly different version of the game? it could alter their opinion or pre-release "reviews" etc.
(i have no idea on how much the versions differ from one another)

time you enjoy wasting, is no wasted time

6 Août 2015 17:39

Mis à jour //
6 Août 2015 17:39

jownsy#3157 posted (#post-4001)

gentlemen, it seems the devs underestimate the power of addicts to the game that have not even played it yet, we shall unravel every change we can find! :D
in all seriousness awesome finds, but i currently can't chip in here, got a lot of dota2 to watch these days ;D

You are a lucky fella. My "excuse" for not being there is that I am working fella =(

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.