FORUMS

Graphical User Interface

Posté: //
9 Août 2015 07:11

Hmm...customizable interface. you would need to rework the whole interface and make the things like health bar straight instead of round. Because it would look kinda silly to have this half round enemy health bar in the top left of your interface. ^^
But colours is a good idea. And maybe switch parts of the same design. So instead of the enemy health bar you have like a cool down bar for your main heavy attack.

I think this needs a little more workout before we can give this to the devs. But it's a good concept idea. :D

JB Logo Cute little thingy-thing

9 Août 2015 10:07

I also would change the position and design of the Skills, when i played it, I had to avert my eye from the battle if I wanted to check the cooldwontimer

9 Août 2015 10:11

Yeah, it should be at the bottom. You have to look at the top, but at the bottom you just kinda see it.

Also, the map grid shouldn't turn. It should be fixed. Or is it? Found a picture where it's slightly tilt...

9 Août 2015 20:08

Tsche#7827 posted (#post-4071)

• Add more verbose stats for vehicles, weaponry and skills
    Theory crafting is kinda difficult if everything you have is estimated values. Keeping a wiki updated might be a good idea as well.

This, very much. It is always much appreciated in gaming communities when detailed stats are available. It also makes is easier for players to give feedback on balancing, because they can pinpoint the problems quicker by checking the stats.

9 Août 2015 20:15

THD#8683 posted (#post-4167)

• Add more verbose stats for vehicles, weaponry and skills
    Theory crafting is kinda difficult if everything you have is estimated values. Keeping a wiki updated might be a good idea as well.

This, very much. It is always much appreciated in gaming communities when detailed stats are available. It also makes is easier for players to give feedback on balancing, because they can pinpoint the problems quicker by checking the stats.

Yeah, i think so too. This would be great. I love the stats website for BF3 and BF4 where you have the stats of each weapon and each gear, each vehicle. You see exactely what you'll get when you choose that weapon or gear. Or spaceship. Makes it a lot easier.

9 Août 2015 22:00

while i agree that having detailed stats on abilities and weapons is immensly important, it can be overlooked prebeta and even during, simply cause it most likely will change a lot and multiple times. putting up stats of abilities and weapons right now, would only confuse us later on when they got changed. once they got balance and everything in a stable manner where they only tweak once every couple months, then sure, i'm all for it, but right now it's just not the time for it.

time you enjoy wasting, is no wasted time

9 Août 2015 22:08

I agree with the skill bar being better at the bottom of the screen. Having them at the top is counter intuitive. As for the other stuff in the UI, I am fine with how it looks now.

10 Août 2015 04:19

- Add more verbose stats for vehicles, weaponry and skills

this is very good idea but we can't make wikia without knowing much for the game.Or the devs can't make a wikia because they are changing the game many times.

Dreadnought Wikia

10 Août 2015 04:22

Mis à jour //
10 Août 2015 04:23

Demactus#3505 posted (#post-4124)

I also would change the position and design of the Skills, when i played it, I had to avert my eye from the battle if I wanted to check the cooldwontimer

Yup, being able to freely move the cooldowntimer-bar around would be a great addition :D But the game is in pre-alpha, so I reckon the DEVs won't work on such a small thing right now ^^

J4nB1#5520 posted (#post-4125)
Also, the map grid shouldn't turn. It should be fixed. Or is it? Found a picture where it's slightly tilt...

In many games you have an option to let it either rotate or be locked in place, so I don't think you need to worry about it ^^

Dreadnought - & - Tac. Cruiser

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. -5:40(!spoiler)

10 Août 2015 07:56

irishrOy#2575 posted (#post-4183)

J4nB1#5520 posted (#post-4125)

In many games you have an option to let it either rotate or be locked in place, so I don't think you need to worry about it ^^

Why would you want it to turn? ^^

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.