FORUMS

beta testing perks

Posté: //
11 Août 2015 15:23

But...are we alpha testers? Thought this will be the beta? Because i think they are way past alpha. ^^

JB Logo Cute little thingy-thing

11 Août 2015 15:32

J4nB1#5520 posted (#post-4376)

But...are we alpha testers? Thought this will be the beta? Because i think they are way past alpha. ^^

well we might be if they choose us to join closed alpha so those could have an alpha icon
by alpha i ment closed alpha :D

Dreadnought Wikia

11 Août 2015 15:36

DEVASTRATOR#4326 posted (#post-4378)

well we might be if they choose us to join closed alpha so those could have an alpha icon
by alpha i ment closed alpha :D

Hmm...okay.

11 Août 2015 15:55

Mis à jour //
11 Août 2015 15:58

Normally Beta-participants are rewarded with smth. small. At some point, making decals 'n stuff only for alpha-testers may not be worth the work&time if there are not that many alpha-testers.

Something small = Noice, but not a Must-Have :)

Being able to shoot and Nuke around with the Zmey will be 'nuff of a "gift" for me xD

I would be more than happy with just being able to play what the DEVs are having right now ^^

Dreadnought - & - Tac. Cruiser

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. -5:40(!spoiler)

11 Août 2015 16:01

Irish, you and your GIFs n videos n picture. You are waaay to much on 9gag. XD

11 Août 2015 16:02

J4nB1#5520 posted (#post-4382)

Irish, you and your GIFs n videos n picture. You are waaay to much on 9gag. XD

or memecenter mmm...

Dreadnought Wikia

11 Août 2015 16:07

Mis à jour //
11 Août 2015 16:15

Nah, guys. Just collecting stuff and collecting every GIF that seems save-worthy. If you didn't notice, 9gag switched their GIFs, so that they're no actualy GIFs anymore, but video-type "GIFs" that need to be converted from Video=>GIF, which is not useful.
I got a Folder with GIFs here that's like 786MB big. (still growing). Additionally I got 3 other GIF-folders with ClintEastwood&Western-GIFs, a folder for TheBigLebowski-GIFs and another one for fun-&useless GIFs :)

that's normal, man.

Like this and that, this and that That, too.
Just name something and I try to nail it with a GIF (moreor less) :p :D

Dreadnought - & - Tac. Cruiser

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. -5:40(!spoiler)

11 Août 2015 17:14

I agree on a forum title/avatar or a decal for our ships at max.

It would be really cool =)

12 Août 2015 05:29

I want a big shiny golden dreadnought with so much swag that it shouts "I was on the Beta nubz !" by himself, or else this game ain't worth sh...

On a more serious note, in the first place if I play a game in an Alpha/Beta state it's because it pleases me,no matter if I'll get a reward or not.

However it's not necessarly a bad thing to get some kind of rewards for truly participating in these phases. Let me explain a little further :
The point is to give a reward ONLY after you completed a certain amount of conditions. For exemple, play 20 normal match and you'll get a nice unique plate. In this way, people will actually have to play the game to get rewarded, and so the devs will get more inputs and feedbacks to work on.

Now personally I don't care if there will be rewards or not. My only wish is to get a key asap and wreck you all !

Or get wrecked...

Waiting Carrier.exe to be present in Dreadnought.
Please wait...

12 Août 2015 08:37

I wouldn't be too sure about that. They haven't really said anything about alpha testing and when / if it's happening but Tek Syndicate interview'd Tony from Grey Box where he said that:

"We're planning on doing closed beta early this coming year but there's gonna be some of that pool that we might grab for earlier alpha (7m 36s)."

So that gives the illusion that alpha is not over yet and they may still pull people in. Also keep in mind that (unless they said otherwise at gamescom and I missed it) the game is still in pre-alpha.

Dreadnought Reddit - Moderator Dreadnought Discord Server - Admin

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.