FORUMS

How to report bugs/glitches/etc.?

Posté: //
11 Août 2015 22:08

I know that closed beta is still a ways off, but I think it's important that we have a way of letting the developers know about any bugs/glitches/etc. that we end up finding when and after the beta comes out. Perhaps some sort of in-game bug reporting feature, or a subsection on the forums for this purpose.

12 Août 2015 01:30

They read the forums often enough and are also somewhat active here and there, so I guess they'll just see when a problem occurs.

Maybe they should open a Feedback&Suggestions-section in this forum, too, where ppl can post threads with their bugs, feedback, suggestions and stuff :)

Dreadnought - & - Tac. Cruiser

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. -5:40(!spoiler)

12 Août 2015 08:23

I wouldn't expect any form of bug / glitch feedback on the forums during closed alpha/beta as participants will probably be under a NDA. If I had to guess there's probably an in-game bug report feature or a private forum section only visible to participants. There are of course other things they could to to collect bug data but the main point here is don't expect anything to be public on the forums until open beta.

Dreadnought Reddit - Moderator Dreadnought Discord Server - Admin

12 Août 2015 09:15

Private forum section is how it usually works.

12 Août 2015 15:16

Mis à jour //
12 Août 2015 15:18

I was never in a closed beta (except for Evolve, which was kinda "wishy-washy" as we say in german. There was no real enforced NDA but just BETA-Watermarks all over the screen as far as I remember).

Then it's most likely the private forum, an in-game-feedback-option, a sepertate website or the greybox/Yager-support maybe^^

Anyhow, I think there will be no problem when it comes to reporting bugs/feedback of the closed alpha/beta.

Dreadnought - & - Tac. Cruiser

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. -5:40(!spoiler)

12 Août 2015 15:21

The Evolve beta was just a "wait-for-server" and then a "too-many-player". Fck Evolve beta, ok? :D

The Gamescom playable version looked very unbuggy, maybe there won´t be that much bugs

Sherogorat and IrishrOy after a good nuke

12 Août 2015 17:55

Mis à jour //
12 Août 2015 17:56

Sherogorat#7757 posted (#post-4462)

The Evolve beta was just a "wait-for-server" and then a "too-many-player". Fck Evolve beta, ok? :D

The Gamescom playable version looked very unbuggy, maybe there won´t be that much bugs

Well, sometimes you couldn't select your class (black screen, random class until game start) and the game completely crashed once. Besides that there were no real game-breaking bugs, but we got told that the devs know about these gamescom-build bugs and already fixed them but were too afraid to break even more with pushing a rushed update.

So yeah, not completely bug-free but that's what you got to expect. I'm sure there are going to pop up tons of bugs during alpha (every player got an unique setup + we're able to mess around more).

13 Août 2015 03:03

would like to see a forum section so everyone can see the bug and prevent it or if it's a good bug they might use it to win :p

Dreadnought Wikia

13 Août 2015 15:28

I think the best would be a Bug Tracker. That's the easiest way. There are some free web solutions out there for that who are really great.

JB Logo Cute little thingy-thing

14 Août 2015 11:40

The plan currently is a private forum section as THD and Irish have said.

It'll be like a secret club house for the testers.

Ce forum est restreint, les posts ne peuvent y être créés.